twitter

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cycles of Life

And so,the cycle goes on and on.I watch silently as the pathetic episode unfold before me.It is the same as before.Those so-called matured adults arguing among themselves,fighting like barbarians and wild beasts instead of displaying a proper decorum as they were expected to have.

As expected,nothing have changed.No matter how much one say the transition from adolescence period to adulthood will be totally different,at the inner core,it is still the same.Sure, you might see one adult or two acting maturely and behaving properly for a moment,but sure enough,when trouble arises,out of the blues,you will see the kid from their heart emerging and taking control.

Fighting over silly things without any logic or rational reasoning whatsoever.Well,as expected anyway,they are after all ,still human =D.The reason I am saying all this are actually because of some colleagues in my workplace.

I am kinda fed up actually at how they act.Changing things all of a sudden and behaving in such inappropriate way.Either way,it is not really a big matter as it was soon settled with little or no harm to any sides involved =D.So,well,that's the summary for my working life for now.

Anyway,back to my personal life.Everything is going pretty smoothly so far.Compared to last time,this year was way more organized.And in a way I am actually earning money instead of wasting it =D.

However,there is a downfall too in working.The thing is, I will be sacrificing my precious time for the experience and monetary gains.I certainly hope it will be worth it.Apart from that,I am missing my freedom deeply.

The freedom of having flexible time.The freedom of being able to do whatever I want without any directions from the higher-ups.The freedom of not being bounded by contracts,rules and regulations.I miss them all.

But of course,among all of them,I miss going to school the most.I miss walking past the familiar scene,the accompanying green grass with the large field,seeing the familiar faces.I miss them all.My friends,my teachers,all those siao kias that sleep during history lesson,all those siao kias tat sing songs in the class,all those crazy things we did together ,breaking the rules as it was meant for. =D

I truly misses the old times .Really.What a fool I am for not appreciating the school life.Apart from that,I do misses my old friends too.

How I wish I can return to the past.But the reality is cruel.Life demands us to move forward without looking back.Sigh,i miss them all...I miss the past.Nevertheless,parting are necessary for every meeting.They have all gone through their own separate path now and thus,all I can do is to sit and pray may our paths intersect again in the future =D.Until then,best of luck to everyone.

" As I stare blankly at the frozen space,
My heart was sealed tightly,
I can simply watch,
As days and weeks fly past me,
As months and years seems just like a second ago,
And all the remorse and regrets I had over the yesteryears,
Just seems to be catching up now.

As I continue to indulge in the past,
Thousand thoughts passes the mind,
Inducing euphoria,confusion,and uncomprehendable grief.

What is it that I desire?
Like a fool wishing for a moon,
I keep on waiting,
Wishing for the impossibles.

But for now,

Living in life filled with uncertainties,
There is only one thing I can do.

No matter how time flow,
No matter how I ages,
No matter how my memory fade,
As long as this eyes can see,
And this man can breathe,
Shall I continue remembering thee.

"




No comments:

= Nuffnang =