twitter

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cashies' Job.

So,there ya go.While others are busy studying in college or doing other beneficial things such as working a long time ago,I wasted my month doing something rather insignificant.As such,this few days I struggle to find jobs,for I know,jobs are hard to find nowadays.

Thus,yesterday I was completely flabbergasted when I was informed that I got a job as a cashier in that certain hypermarket (which I would not disclose here as it would tarnish the reputation of that hypermarket [if u wanna know ask me directly ]).

After the brief interview ( which was conducted in a rather haphazard and rushing manner ) ,I was told that there are only one job available currently,which is the cashier.So,somehow, without any notice on what is going to happen to me, I rushed and took the job without any hesitation and consideration at all.Little did I know what awaits me in the next day...

The next day,which is Today,I woke up with all the excitement and anxiety surrounding me.With absolutely positive and optimistic attitude,I stride gleefully towards my new workplace,anticipating a friendly group of workmates,cozy environment and highly flexible working hour yet with a high pay.

To my absolute horror,the converse of my wishes actually happened.Ok,maybe the workmates are friendly enough,but the same cannot be said to the working hour and pay.Working hour from 12 afternoon till 11p.m at night, with the basic salary being Rm 600 for 3 weeks.Worth it or not?You guys be the judge = )

Actually,if I am able to work in a nice,cozy environment with a friendly group of colleagues, I don't mind at all having a low pay.Seriously.However,if I were to have to deal with the converse of it while being paid handsomely, I will surely quit for sure.A high pay is definitely not a substitute for a pleasant working experience.

That being said,I end up resigning after working only 5 hours.Pathetic huh?Yeah,call me weakling,loser,chicken,whatever, but I definitely would not work there any longer.I despise the hectic and constantly stressful environment there.And the constant threat of shortage of money..Bawh. Though, I truly respects those who are working there now.My hats off to them.Truly amazing.

Nevertheless,about the environment there,it is such a big company that everyone have their own separate lists of works to do.There is little to none communication there.That is what I despised.On a separate note, I would prefer a small workplace where everyone there works in perfect unison and maintain communication like a family.That,is what I call the perfect environment =D.

Anyhow,in my brief stint in this work,I find myself having the need to face the awful truth that reality offer.In the real world,things don't always go your way....In the real world,there exists many little schemes that are carefully crafted by masterminds of the corporate world in order to trap the young and inexperience ones .Like those tiny little webs layed by spiders,carefully constructed in order to trap preys.Lesson learned,Do not be too naive.Thats all I can say about this real world. = )




No comments:

= Nuffnang =