twitter

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blank White.

I struggled to wade through the pools of water on the ground.It was dark and gloomy,surrounded by a brooding atmosphere.More than that,it was dead silent,so silent that one could practically hear every sound,includes that of even a dropping pin.

All of a sudden,I sense droplets of water rolling down my cheek.Was it rain or my tears?

***

Well,as dramatic as it might sound,it is really that dramatic.Well,it didn't go too bad.I reap what I sow.The results are exact reflection of my efforts.Something that actually equal to what I had put in.

It is exactly what I deserved.It is neither too bad or too good.Just average,mediocre.I had expected this to happen actually.Someway down the road while doing the examination,I had anticipated this.2 B's isn't actually very degrading for some,but for me it is really kinda disappointing.

However,what is done is done.No point regretting over the past.Just keep moving on.Sigh,lame .I hate what I am writing right now,it sounds so cliche'. Always the same thing,history repeating itself over and over again.

One thing I really don't understand ,why must we study the things that we don't like?Why must the education system be like this?As much as I hate to repeat it, I must insist that based on current education system,luck do play a role in determining the grades.

That being said,I shall not find excuses for myself ,nor shall I cower in fear and shame before facing others.I get what I deserved but I am neither proud nor am I shameful of the results.It is just another passing thing.

This too,shall just pass.. disappearing in people's memories sooner or later.Like I said earlier,spm isn't really a suitable benchmark for people's intelligence.At the end , the computer generated results are undebatable,not that I am denying the efforts of labours of those who achieved high scores.

It is just that,I am implying that it might be unfair to some of them.Behind the thick curtain of politics and shadows of government,who knows what happened?Many of people's achievement might just went unsung and we wouldn't even notice.

That is the crucial point.So,it is actually very biased form of judgment of our mental abilities.But all this will practically means nothing once you started working.At the end of the day,only our careers matters and our past education accolades will just went unsung.

Alright,guess enough is enough.All this rantings will go down the drain now =D.It is over at last.Now,new challenges await.I swear I won't repeat the same mistakes twice.

Hereby wishing all that scored well, congratulations and to those that did not do so well,life still goes on =D .I don't see why we should stop.

Lastly,to those that are soon facing this horrible examination (and of course, other examinations such as STPM too :P ), best wishes and good luck =D.




8 comments:

kc said...

what bout those who're facing worse exams than spm(eg stpm)? dun wana wish good luck to them ah? so sad nya =(

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

LOL...yea pai seh lor . I edit it later :P Gud luk to those facing whatever type of exam then ^^

Ripalo Cal said...

lol...how bout those in universities? they don't have hard exams meh? Fail one subject nya must retake the whole damn year...lagi pityful compared to stpm.

kc said...

LOLOL. he boh sim wan la. must not blame him. hahahahah. =P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if someone here at zen9night.blogspot.com could repost it.

Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Simply how much can an agency legally cost you to let an insurance policy holder out of his car insurance?
Normally , how much does your company charge when somebody wants to terminate and how much pressure can you use to continue them?
What are some ideas something like that we can say if our any individual has many months still left on his present automobile insurance policy? Surely, many of us are not going to hold back until his renewal comes due every time.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://longchampsoldesk.exteen.com/]sacs longchamps[/url] Once you are that the location where there are butterflies you will want to sit still for awhile. This gives the butterflies a chance to get used to you being there. You can stand in the middle of the flowers or sit on the edge. 15. Examine the item carefully for stains, rips, holes and other defects. It doesn't rule the item out, necessarily, but you want to know what you might need Reliable Store For Mulberry Aston Natural Leather Messenger Bag Black for Men,Cheap Mulberry Bags On Sale, Mulberry Bags Outlet, fast delivery. to repair.
[url=http://longchampsoldes.blog.com/]sac longchamp moins cher[/url] In this article, I would like to propose a way to share items with homeless people. This distribution method of serving an unhoused person has worked for Children Helping Poor and Homeless People volunteers for over twenty-two The online store to buy replica Mulberry Women's Bayswater Leather Satchel Brown Bag with 100% satisfaction of top most designer. Sold replica handbags of Mulberry and many more designers. years. I will discuss "the charitable giving of food" in detail in a later article..
[url=http://longchamppliagea.busythumbs.com/]sac longchamps[/url] When selecting the leather handbag, we should know clearly that what type of handbag we need. According to different design and bag style, we may divide the handbags into different types. Apart from focusing on the color, floral painting, item assortment and necessary functions, we should make a good choice on carrying method. In the last articles, we have introduced some tactics to be able to choose hermes bag in line with your style and your outfits. Today we would like to introduce some tactics or tips just with regard to colors. Hope you will get some practical and useful information from that so in future you are able to put it to use on choosing the best Hermes bags.. I really originated in an important honored family group, had been privileged for an excellent education, along with the benefits of best friends regarding knowledge. Being a lad I aspired as Excellent Mulberry Outlet Medium Alexa Leather Satchel Camel Bag popular sale Mulberry Handbags UK Online a minister. That i completed the fact that aim, however in time frame I really confirmed it had not been lifespan in my situation.

Anonymous said...

The word of honour.
All above told the truth. Let's discuss this question.
Should you tell it — a gross blunder.
Excuse, that I interrupt you, but you could not paint little bit more in detail.
It is remarkable, rather amusing opinion

[url=http://www.blogymate.com/post.aspx?blogid=3694475&t=Choose-Quality-Slr-Bags][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://michaelkorscheap2.newsvine.com/_news/2013/01/16/16539548-buying-a-ladies-handbag][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyiqwe.tripod.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyizzz.tripod.com/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://mvpmichaelkors0.lifeyo.com/home/preview/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]

= Nuffnang =