twitter

Monday, March 2, 2009

Reunion

" We might not recognize each other anymore... She is taller, He is bigger.And we might not even talk at all.The dead silence seems to be around with the brooding atmosphere.The tension was clearly felt as the cold war between us continues.... "

Or at least,that's what I had thought and worried...

The night before this, my heart was pounding with excitement and ironically,accompanied by a bit of fear and worries.Deep within my mind,I still can't relieve my worries.I fear that the problems I had imagined earlier will become reality and the reunion thing will become my worst nightmare.

This morning, I awoke with mixed feeling.A part of me can't wait to see the former schoolmates that I haven't meet for the past 5 years,yet A part of me still can't stop worrying about how it will turn up.

Yes,you heard it correctly.Apparently,for some weird reasons,we,my primary schoolmates did not even contact each other for 5 whole years.After our primary school life, we each walked our own separate ways,and bid each other farewell,saying that we will meet again soon. But it did not happen...,well not at least till now =D.

While it is nice knowing that you will meet back your old friends,on the other side, I felt a bit weird,or should I call it adventurous ,since for 5 whole years, we did not meet each other.I am pretty sure we will all change,a lot.5 years,especially is a long time for someone to change,So,it will probably be like a meeting with some new people.

People change,both physically and mentally.Given 5 years,how much can one change?I can't help but wonder,how would it be , if the same guys that you used to talk too,laughing and crying along with,had a sudden change of character? What if they change so much that we can't even recognize each other?

However,apparently as it turns out,I have nothing to worry about at all =D.Although our physique and physical appearance may change,deep inside, we are still the same old schoolmates,playing around and laughing like some fools,exactly the same in the past.

With this reunion,the nostalgias from the past has finally caught up,and now we can slowly reminisce about the good old days we used to spent together last time, and talking about the wind of change that we had experienced,together with our plans for the future.

For me,it was fun and definitely a memorable experience.I shall engrave this beautiful piece of memory in my brain,forever carrying it even till my deathbed.With this,I finally came to a conclusion.

It isn't the time that we spent together that matters most,it is actually the memories that we made that bonds us together,now and forever,being the most important thing in our entire life .=D

Hence,I shall forever treasure and cherish these memories,making them my most precious treasure that I shall never exchange for anything.

Thank you guys,lets reunite once more when we are free = ].




3 comments:

xzenith said...

not bad not bad....

hahaha... =p at least got one reunion before all go separately.

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

hahah,when one is in overseas,blog do play an important role in communicating and getting ppl's update eh XD. Hahaha when wanna reunion wif u?:P

xzenith said...

=p when u say u wanna chia me go tao

= Nuffnang =