twitter

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everything

"What lies in yourself,only you but no one else can discover it. The sky's the limit = D"

Well,thats it,folks =D .Tomorrow is the big day.Yeap,tomorrow is the day where the fruits of our labours and efforts will be revealed. Tomorrow is the day where SPM results will be revealed .

It is strange how time passes so fast.It feels just like yesterday I just finished the last paper and yet tomorrow the results will be revealed.

I would be lying if I say I wasn't even a bit concerned with it ,much less being anxious and worry over it,However, the fact is, the results aren't actually that important.I mean,sure at this point of life, getting a great results would do much to your life,perhaps securing you a scholarship or two.

But if ,perhaps let's just think in a broader perspective.What will happen to those who didn't score well?Do they have to commit suicide?Is it the end of road?Well,the answer is a definite no.

All that matters is when one venture into adulthood and started working,getting the right career will be the most important.Next time,people won't be asking how many A's you scored,but rather what are you working as now?

That being said,of course in order to attain a great career,a solid education background is needed.So,in the end,the results still matters huh ? =D hahaha. What a complete paradox.Either way,I think i am prepared to accept the truth more or less.

In this past few months,I have been exposed to a lot of things that definitely help groom me in one way or another.What I view has definitely changed my pointview.

Some of the things that I actually learned are,sometimes hardwork alone isn't sufficient,it is the determination that makes all the difference =D.

And in the real world,it is crucial to learn the ability to choose the right people.One wrong step and you might end up getting yourself a lot of disasters.

There are too many things that the world has to offer.It is simply impossible to learn them all,or rather there are simply not enough time to do that.Therefore,learn to cherish time,appreciate things that are still here,and not take them for granted.

I also learned that it is memories and trusts that bond people together.The time that we spent together doesn't really matter that much.It is the memories we shared that are of utmost important.

Recalling the past experience,and expecting the future hurdles that I had yet be able to envision,I think it is best to embrace present.We won't know what might happen tomorrow,so why worry?Just cherish this moment.

Tomorrow will be another passing day.Good luck guys and girls! = ]





No comments:

= Nuffnang =