twitter

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Random ba.

Well,seems like nothing big has been happening lately,oh yeah besides the big hole on my wallet that seems to be growing bigger day by day.Having no big events happening around lately, there is nothing for me to blog too.

However,seeing my blog ending up with all those long-winded,emotional,wordy posts kinda make me felt bad. I never wanted to bring this blog into the dark,emotional atmosphere it is in right now.In fact, I started out blogging by having the initial plan to wanting to express all my happiness and joy in the blog in a light-hearted and sharing the joy manner =D.

Hence,it is kinda depressing that my blog is all wordy and boring now.So,this post is specifically served to reverse the dark ,gloomy atmosphere looming around here.

Btw,this is completely random. After being on some blog-hopping for a while, I found tags very amusing.

Tags,or some sort of questionnaire that is being spreading in this blogosphere are very interesting alright.I mean,who wouldn't be amused by those funny questions and equally funny and random answers ppl gave?Throughout my experience in reading many of the tags done by friends or fellow strangers, I find it very entertaining and fun.

So,now... instead of getting tags from others, I decide to MAKE MY OWN TAG (and answering them myselves oso lol ) !=D AHA!
Alright here goes nothing.

* TAG *
First of all,tags will always start with one of the most random and stupidest question ever.So,

1) Are you in front of computer right now?
No, I am in the bathroom,doing this tag in front of a mirror. ( I know,doesnt make sense right? bt who cares )

2) What are you doing right now? ( the most common question in tags )
Doing this damn tag

3 ) If you are given a chance to reverse your life,will you go back to the past ?
Yeah,absolutely and no ,maybe nt.

4) What do you envision yourself doing in a few years?
Sitting in front of my monitor blogging.

5) What have you been doing in this past few years?
Nothing

6) What is your favourite activity?
Sleeping

And then.. in tags.. usually there are some compulsory ,almost a must ,questions...They are ... *jeng jeng jeng* love questions! !


7) Are you in a relationship with somebody now ?
Nawh.

8) Do you love someone now?
No , i don't love someone, i love many ones.

9) If you are able to change one of your characteristic/physical abilities,which one would u change?
Everything.

10) Do you believe in love?
yeah gua. Maybe =D

11) list 5 things tat u like about urself
I am a gud sleeper . I can eat a lot. I can sleep a lot. I dunno wat else i can say.

12) list 5 things tat u hate about urself
I am short .
I am lazy
i am very lazy.
i sleep a lot
i eat a lot.

Alright,due to laziness, I shall stop now.....Lame=.- yea i know . Sigh, to those that have interests in doing tags, do do it la =D . See the buddy list on the right ? >>>

Yeah I tag you guys and gals. =D Hope to see your tag results :O

1 comment:

xzenith said...

sheesh.... polygamy !!

= Nuffnang =