twitter

Monday, January 28, 2008

Conflicts~

Conflicts in adult world are often much more serious and severe than our conflict at teen's age.However, in adult's world,one false word and thats it , it might severe whatever bonds u have forever! I just can't comprehend the world of adults.They like to lecture us ,teens so much, yet when they start bickering,they would Continuously start scolding bad words non-stop.Like a monkey in the middle of the road.I don't want to mention it but my mother too is this type of person.Well actually,as a matter of fact, who isn't?Except for some rare cases where someone is either extremely soft /sensible of too afraid to stand up on our own.Of course , unless u are a buddha or god, naturally everyone will be mad and start scolding like hell when it comes to a point where u no longer can hold your anger.IF so, then do they ,adults truly worthy of teaching and lecturing us NOT to argue and to hold back when other people scold u? I do not know .... but just a moment ago, a conflict happened between some of my family members.I will not stress on the details but lets just say it was very intense.I couldn't stand the ways of them talking. I mean what the heck ler, they are ADULTS! Weren't they suppose to be the "sensible" and be our "mentor"? Plain bullshit!IN my eyes, they are mere childrens...

On the other notes, when they start to argue, i truly am scared.I was trembling to be precise... I was scared... scared that i would lose someone.I scared that i might lose everything ....With that thought arises, i truly wish i have the power to stop the fight!.Wouldn't it be nice if i could possess an immense power equal to that of heaven's rage? Ah.. i must have read saiyuki (a manga) too much =.=" either way , if it cant be true in reality , then y can't someone make it a reality in the world of fantasies?Literally , i wish someone would make a movie SO realistic that it is almost as if someone would really possess such powers. ... OK enough ramblings,anymore of this , i think i will be going crazy =.=( already in a chaotic state anyway)

No comments:

= Nuffnang =