twitter

Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Year,New Resolution~

O well nothing much to blog about.Schooling day started again =.= Once again , i am back to this stupid school== Ah,got my class.. what a class.. of all classes ,i got 5 E??? o well not that surprising actually , considering how "well" i done on my last year end term examination =.=. OK that's it , I ain't gonna be fool for another year again especially this year, where the Terrifying SPM is here T.T awh y must it be here so fast ? Man, i am full of shits now. This is the year... no or more precisely this is the EXAMINATION year that will change my life forever... I consider SPM as a wall in between heaven and hell .One step blunder, and that's it u are in hell =D.

That's right folks,SPM could really change everything now.O well,for those who are fortunate enough and with enough financial support, SPM is NOTHING for they can always pay money to go college or even study abroad. However,for the less fortunate wan ..such as yours truly XD , well i guess SPM can be called the brink of death to me =.=.Man, all the pressures are putting up and yet i am still enjoying myself! hehe this year i need to "chiong" two things : chess and SPM . I wan join MSSPP!

I am gonna do it! ^^Here are my aims. Finish SPM >>> Get Straight A's >>> Get in Disted college >>> Take Bussiness /Software Programming/Multimedia Designs course >>>Get Master (at the very least ) >>> WORK ! XD ! O well at least that is my perfect guideline to a bright future but .. will everything turn out right? It won't be as easy as it seems.There are many obstacles and many things that might changes my course to perfect future.As what they said " What u view will change your Point of View" who knows i might end up becoming artist ? hehe well that is definitely one of the million possibilities ^^ life is after all ,unpredictable.

Now,apart from that , i still got something to worry about.Friendship! How will it change after spm ? Will we (me and friends) able to do the same thing again ? Will we be seperated?Will our bond last or will it break ? This is the most important year yet i still wish we could all have fun on our POSSIBLY last year in pfs.My sojourn in pfs has enabled me to meet many friends, i am particularly grateful about that.I truly hope this bond of friendship and my circle of friends lasted forever....

Ok,enough ramblings , until next time .Zen D Knight sign out! XP GAMBATEH!

2 comments:

Springmelt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Springmelt said...

Well,gambateh!! i believe you can make it into MSSPP this year.

Wah,so many aims ya...
Then you must work hard to achieve them lo....add oil! =)

Friendship...erm..at least you got all of us.hahahaa...:P
See ya in tournaments!

-busy girl,choonyong-

= Nuffnang =