twitter

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Chess~

Wow,chess? lolx if it was me 1 year ago, i won't believe i would actually BLOG on this topic.O well,one year ago , i didn't even will think i can play chess or blog ^^.Now,doing things at eleventh hour,i am joining tournament..ha-ha.Those who knew me beforehand ... most likely you all would be wondering why i play chess,right? And those who are in chess club and some of my friends would most likely think i play chess for GIRLS , right ?=.=" If any of you who think i truly played chess because of girls , sorry , you are DEAD WRONG!!! Well, at first i started "toying" with chess with the intention of leaving it .. but all of a sudden, i like chess.Maybe it was because of the excitement it gives and the complexity of the game.That is when i know the REAL CHESS.It completely differs from my thoughts of chess that it was mere pointless,lame , boring old game...well thats was my first impression after all hehe. O and of course there are supporting factors,such as SOMEONE i wanna beat in chess.That guy really drill a hole in my heart when he said i am noob =.="

Honestly, i hate ppl looking down on me.And at that time i lose desperately to him,as such , i train my self and wish one day i would beat him.Well,technically i didn't hate him but instead now i would think of him as my benefactor.This is because if it weren't for him , i would never have realized the mesmerizing beauty of chess... Even now,i am still a newbie in chess =.=" But having heard all the things about it,e.g tactical play,opening repertoire,endgame,middle game,positional play... ALL these are so interesting!!!!!!! ^^ True enough to be said ,the complexity of chess is the key to it's beauty.

Apart from that,another factor that drives my passion for chess is ... my egoistic nature =.=" o well you might not believe it but i am very egoistic actually.If you read one of my previous post,you will know that i like to be praised..though i don't show it much ^^ My aim to join is to beat someone high on top and being acclaimed a genius XP. I truly wants it , Imagine how nice is it , Being praised genius,prodigy and having just played for a few months, defeated the top players . Ah.... how nice would it be eh ? lol Sadly, the reality is far too different from my imaginary dream TT . The fact is i sux at chess =.=" i am extremely noob and a total newbie in this game. In chess,one could easily distinguish the pros and the noobs just by a single glance at the game.And unfortunately,i am the noob ==.Comparing talent,experiences and efforts, they (top players) are in a completely different level.They are completely in their own league..Everytime i watch their game , i felt sad as i could just watch from far behind ....But one day ..by this year,i swear i shall defeat at least one of the top players.I know it is a little late ( ok it is very late) joining chess in form 4 but hey,age doesn't matter right ? as long as you have the heart! XD.I am gonna do it for sure . I am gonna SUCCESS!

2 comments:

Springmelt said...

Uh,age doesn't matter.As long as you have the heart to do it.

"If you think you can do it,you can do it.
[one of the top players told me that.XD]
(I guess he's the one you wanna beat him in tournament one day later.)xP

Gambateh ya!I will wait saufei tell me that he has succeed!
=)

p/s:they(the top players)train very hard so that they have the achievement nowadays.They aren't genius but succeed because of hard work.

Doing your best is more important than being the best.No need to envy others,If you have done your best,everything is okay!

huiting said...

aha, my words are almost the same with springmelt. Good luck!

= Nuffnang =