twitter

Monday, January 28, 2008

Trust and Betrayals~

Trust.... It is indeed a very important word...When someone entrusts something to you,that means he TRUSTED you.Whether it is a big or small secret,a trust is a trust.Trust is the foundation of friendship and bonds.This is where the bonds started.Betrayal,to me might be considered the worse crime ever.This sins is the worse especially if someone ever betrays his/her friends.Recently,i seems to came across a lot of tragedies involving trust and betrayal.Now, i wish to point this out LOUD AND Clear.


**WARNING** i will be using some harsh language here,those who have a weak heart or u consider it to be rude,pls do refrain from seeing it.I would like to point out tat i use harsh language only on two occasions . 1) when i am seriously pissed off or 2)when i really wish to emphasize on some particular thing.
** Scroll down if and only if u Don't mind seing some harsh language**

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I FUCKINGLY NEVER BETRAY ANYONE'S SECRET AND NEVER WILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am serious in friendship and thats for sure.If i did something wrong to my friends,i will apologize. And if anyone tries to destroy my friendship, i will FUCKINGLY hate tat person FOREVER!!! IF anyone who betrays me too .. especially my own friends,then FUCK OFF! u ain't my fren anymore.

No comments:

= Nuffnang =