twitter

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Time flies~ XD

Ah...~ how fast time flies? Very fast eh indeed..From the moment i start blogging..till now , it is already a year or so~ XP Thinking back, the reason i start blogging last time was merely to cure my boredom and depression =.= Since then, i only thought of blogging as just a mere way to past ur time if there is nothing to do. However,that is wrong! Now,blog has became a medium for me to channel and express my mindless thoughts..A place where i can quietly "gossip" about others ... ehhehe and also of course the most important function of all ... TO THROW TANTRUMS!!! XP.Overall,now this blog contains all my thoughts and opinion about others ^^ But this blog couldn't exactly expresses all my thoughts either.Some "confidential" thoughts Have to stay in my mind....

Either way blogging is fun XD to those who actually read my blogs and commented my posts ,Sincere Thanks to u all ^^ Arigatou Gozaimasu !! ^^ Pls continue to support me! VOTE me lolx Anyhow,for those who blog for fun and just think of it as a way to pass ur time... I believe sooner or later, u will be blogging constantly ^^ (e.g WS ?xD hehe if u are reading this , then i would like to tell u this "continue blogging and u will be the next kennysia " ^^ )So,until next post,see u all again XP

1 comment:

Wil Sern said...

sounds pretty sarcastic to me -.-

= Nuffnang =