twitter

Friday, January 18, 2008

How deep is pain ?

Well,what is there to be blog again ? O yeah my uber-bad luck!Let's see what happen to my screwed-up life.Ah.. well just plain bad luck...Education shits, Kokurikulum shits, Ttn shits,and much more shits!AHHHHHHH when can my life take a turn on the road?Now then back to my own thoughts.Rationally thinking, actually it wasn't bad luck.It is just me ! It is just that i can't manage my time enough for all my activities and to succeed in them all.What to do ? Too bad ?Give up ? Nah ,i will stick with this quote : "No matter how hard my life is..No matter how deep i fell,no matter how dark it is....,i shall persevere....for i am a guy,to whom dreams are meant to be reality"

Ok,back to reality, enough mumblings =P. Now,thinking back,i am such a fool . A fool for not being able to do anything productive enough in past 4 years.A fool for being such a social retard.A Fool for not studying hard enough.A Fool for the entire year...Now,thinking it rationally, i believe, (from my point of view), i am an eccentric fool... Everyone can think.I knew that, but sometimes i just think too much.However, i usually reckons what i think is correct while other's thoughts are wrong.Although,i tend to cast my feelings aside, like a filled nut.just with a cracked shell...Sometimes, my emotions might leak out,but no one seems to notice it .Ah well who cares. i am just nobody =.="

I couldn't wait here and just pray a miracle could happen eh ? Well i truly hope that but ... miracles don't just drop from the sky eh ?I have to work for it if i wan to earn it!So here i go .. another crappy action of mine to "work hard" GG ! GAMBATEH ! JY!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =