twitter

Saturday, May 24, 2008

A day in Qb

Ok.here comes the journal for today ^^ ] At 6.30a.mI woke up..... Planning to go to temple to help up.However,unfortunately it was raining heavily that time in my area.Therefore, fearing that i can't go home by bus later and my father hard to drive in rainy conditions , i decided that i would skipped it T_T. Then, i went back to sleep :P .

************


Time passed quickly... and when i woke up ...WOO it is 11.30 already lol . I thought for a while thinking what should i do? And without hesitation , i on my computer hahah. *sigh* Switching the computer on and on9 in msn seems relatively boring things in my life nowadays.I practically do it everyday.So,there u go again.A seemingly mundane day is beginning once more.

So, i continue playing game till 1 p.m . Then only comes my bathing , eating and etc etc XP. Anyway , at 2 p.m , my friend asked me to go Queensbay Mall.At first , i refused since it was too rushing.I need to arrive at Prangin Mall at 2.30 and then go to Qb?ZOMG How could i make it ? And i was still eating my lunch at that time =.=. So , i declined that invitation. But my fren keep persuading me.At last , he said that I can arrive at 3.30 p.m

Thinking for a while, hmm nothing to do.So just go ler. And there i go . I did regret going there at first because there is virtually nothing to do there? =.- But all this changes when i watched Chronicle of Narnia:Prince of Caspian. MAN, that movie ROXXXXXXXX sia. From the storyline to animation to the visual effects , everything was near perfection! That movie alone is definitely worth all my money and effort just to go to qb ^^

Ah... 10 p.m d , I am finally back to my beloved home.Ok thats it for now :P

No comments:

= Nuffnang =