twitter

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dreams¬

Hehehe an essay to prepare for my english test 2morrow.^^ Hmm actually this is really my dream . Vision or sort of hehe always been day dreaming about this . BUt this is the first time i put it in essay form.So... enjoy :P

Living in the midst of poverty, I had always wanted to escape this poverty-stricken life to stand alongside the rich people of the higher class society. Nevertheless,what can I do ?I am nothing but a mere orphan craving for materialism and to live a better life.

So, there I was , in the orphan house near the poverty-stricken countryside.Both my parents had became the victim of a contagious chronic disease .Apparently, the doctors refuses to treat my parents due to them having insufficient money to pay for the medical fee. As such,in a way ,you could say that my parents died due to poverty.As funny as it might seem, I never hate the doctor that refuses to treat them.I came to realize that by now, in this materialistic world, everything revolves around money! True, money can’t buy everything.However , the converse of it is also true as well.Without money, you can’t buy anything.

Ever since that agonizing loss of my parent , I realize that I would never want to be poor. To that certain extend , I will do anything to be rich and lead a better life.One day ,a golden opportunity arises! A familiar figure in black suit, with a dazzling smile and a handsome face came to my orphan house . I reckoned I saw him somewhere in the business magazines.It turns out my premonition was correct, he introduced himself as Mr.Vincent Tan.Upon hearing that name , I was flabbergasted.Mr.Vincent Tan, I went to grasp the business magazine that I saw recently.I shook my head in disbelief upon reading the article depicting him.Being a business tycoon , he is one of the richest guy in my country,Malaysia.

Thousand thoughts are racing through my cerebrum as I wonder what is a man like him doing in a poor orphan house here.Upon hearing the conversation between him and our orphan house’s caretaker , Miss Chee, I found out that he is actually wanting to adopt a son . Without wasting any time , I rushes to Miss Chess to tell her that I volunteered to be adopted.Mr.Vincent looked at me with a perplexed look.He asked me “Boy,could you tell me why would you want to be adopted?” .I panicked,at that time , I knew my very answer could potentially change my life forever.Frantically , I answered “Sir,ever since the loss of my parents , it had always been my dream to have a surrogate father .”.He chuckles quietly and then told Miss Chee “Very well , could I take this boy with me then ?” Miss Chee nodded in agreement. At that very moment, I could felt as if my heart stopped beating!It was as if my feelings has been grasped by wind,I was in the state of euphoria!

A few year had passed since then , I am now the heir of one of the most successful business ever, the internet marketing business. A lot had happened in this few years Luxury had been on the tip of my fingernails. As the surrogate son of business tycoon, I was forced to learn a lot of things.However , it was all worth it .As I lie down on my chair , I wondered what would happened if I didn’t grasp the opportunity to be his son a few years ago.As I lie down comfortably, I am beginning to hear a voice .”wake up.. wake up , Ah Soon,WAKE UP!!!!!”,shouted my mother. I woke up immediately ,feeling a little bit dizzy.After a few minutes ,I finally come to my senses to realize that it was nothing but a mere dream.Yeah, a dream that is completely out of this world.




4 comments:

Desmond Wee said...

Is your essay question"Dreams" or "Dream"? Cause if it's Dreams you sorta out of topic.

Soony said...

LoL.. quite okay la.. didnt care abt what the topic is .. Its just about the process of reading it =) thumbs up =)

xzenith said...

xD good essay...nice usage of english words.

dunno... but imo ur lacking of a meaning to the whole story,just seems plain. =|

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

hohoh yup plain XPP no creativity at all haha XP but i love the storyline. It is always my day dream ^^

= Nuffnang =