twitter

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Nothing to blog about~

Ah it is exam again =.= but lol , it just seems like any other typical day to me,except that this one is a lot better.For me ,examination days are always the best.Why so ?Well, i think this is because i don't have to hear the lectures of some teachers that obviously don't know what he/she is teaching And also in examination days, i can sleep anytime i want after doing my test paper :P Does this makes me looks like a lazy bump ?

Maybe it does haha i wouldn't say i am very hardworking but i won't say i am too lazy too.For me,school is a waste of time. Especially when you got lousy teachers .When that happened, almost definitely what you will be wishing for in school is a quick , nice nap until the school bell ring and u got to go home XP.

So,that is how my life goes now basically.Nothing big .just waiting for exam to be over.Just the same as last year =.=. Honestly i am getting nothing from this.I felt like every day i am being drown into realm of boredom ... =.=

Somehow,deep in my heart, i hope time will freeze this instance.Nothing good gonna happen is it stays this way but just somehow i felt that the present me is the best.Nothing good will come from this but if you think it the other way around , nothing bad will come to me either.
Hopefully something good and fun will happen after exams .P.S reading reference books for the sake of gaining knowledge is fun and all but studying it just kills all the fun .

1 comment:

Desmond Wee said...

Try this if you've nothing to do after you've finished your papers.
Enjoy the present moment.
Be present in your exam...
feel the paper texture, listen to the fan spinning, listen to the vibration around you when you're still and when the exam hall/classroom is silent.

Good luck in your exams!

= Nuffnang =