twitter

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thoughts and Musings :P

WOO HOOO ! YIPPYYYYYYYYYYYY YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH hohohho Biology exam ! officially GONE! Heheh with this , i officially announce that all the memorizing subjects, chemistry, biology and history all...... G-O-N-E ! XP Oh well nothing much to be shouted about actually . Hmm today is kinda interesting.No No NO before you all start having any thoughts and guess. IT ain't biology studies ok?Nothing is interesting in my biology exam =.= Whatever i studied never came out ARggg But even so i still love exams ^^ I love them! why so ? haha coz everytime exam starts , it will be like Whole day no studies ^^

That is nice you know.Personally, i would prefer to study myself or even study group , given that the teachers are not so good. I won't say the teachers in my school are bad or lousy.* i am just being polite here ok ?:P* It is just that some of their teaching methods are boring. hmm speaking about boredom, i believe if i continue blogging about teachers and stuffs like exams , you guys will fall asleep reading it right ? or maybe just press the X button on top ?^^

Ok hmm.. my biology paper 3 lasted for 2 and a half hour. I finished the paper in 1 hour or so.Hmm.. well no, the paper isn't easy. The paper ain't too hard too ,(for ppl that actually studied tat is .*i am not one of the hardworking student *) Well ,most people (hardworking students) will always check,and re-check once they are finished right ?haha well , this is not the case for me.It is not that i am smart, I am dumb! But it is just that i find it meaningless to recheck so many times. And truthfully, I just don't see the point. A few checks are ok but i saw one of my friend did an almost 5 times of rechecks or so. That was =.= ZOMG crazy ? lol What can you do after thousands of rechecks? Can u suddenly find the ans?NO ! zzz

So,what will you guys usually do if you got time after finishing ur paper? (comments pls ^^ i wanna know what you guys/gals do ^^) Well i see some of the common time of spending time is by sleeping or day dreaming! haha that is what i used to do oso.But today , i wasn't feeling tired.Maybe because i slept for one hour or so d in my previous exams ..so i didn't feel tired at all.So, seeing there is nothing to do, i just watch other students and see how they spend their time.I saw some of them sleeping..But o wait in a closer look, some of them are actually discussing answers O.O and even more strong wan are some of them are passing papers around ! cool!?lolx That is GREAT absurd!How can ppl cheat in exam,... Ish .....

..............
..........................................
.................................................................

OK la seeing they cheat till so nice and even the teacher is sleeping lol , i go and ask them.Below is the conversation between me and the cheater.

Me: Eh,bro u all cheat till so nice, can i join ar? :P
Cheater :Sorry,bro,Member only.
Me:Huh what member ? =.=
Cheater:Member of Cheater Club only,u wanna cheat , can become member first, get the registration form from our Boss there .
Me : WTF ?=.=


.and there goes my chance to cheat .. ... hm... AIk ! Oops haha just joking ok, i am very innocent wan ok?^^ never cheat in exam wan^^ aherm* One of my fantasies i figured while looking at those cheaters ^^.Being on the justice side, of course i never cheat with them ^^ I didn't tell the teacher too coz ...
1) i dowan disturb the teacher sleeping so nice ly ^^
2) i believe in karma.God will "repay" their cheats XP

SO , there u go , i spent the next 1 hours and 30 minutes thinking craps.I thought about my future careers... Below are some pictures depicting my" future careers "
1) Superstar? hehe


2)Athlete o.O

3)Superhero ! Hehee
Hmm.. after all those considerations , i suddenly realized one thing!None of them got anything to do with biology at all =.= So why i bother studying ? haha well not that i can become any of those anyway T_T. After much thoughts , i finally knew my perfect career! That is ...... .....
to become a DREAMER ^^ and sleep hehee. thats all for now ^^

No comments:

= Nuffnang =