twitter

Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday!

30th of May,Friday. Today is a gloomy day.... Or so it might seem.In the morning , i woke up quite early today. Around 10.00 a.m i guess ^^. Though i did nothing beneficial again.Darn it haiz... *sigh* why am i so inconsistent.It would seems that i failed to follow my planned routine again T_T.So, looking for something else to do. I went and watch anime hehe.Not too long ago , my friend recommended me an anime called "Code Geass". So , now that i am bored . I guess i would try it haha. And indeed it is a wonderful anime. It features a genius protagonist that have a admirable dream to crush Brittania . This is a shonen,action-packed + a little comedy that is nice for those who loves battle of wits , using strategies and war anime.It isn't violent though ^^.

OK enough about anime.In evening ,the mood is a bit gloomy.I suppose it is due to the rainy weather.Ah... raining... the pouring rain .I love rains.It somehow soothes my emotions whenever it rains.Rains are free air conds for poor ppl like me .Therefore, wheneve it rains, i always sleep peacefully.But today was different.Even though it is raining , i can't sleep.I felt like there is something in me is missing.So, i just went on with my anime :P




Anyway,after watching this anime. I felt renewed! ^^] time to renew my resolutions and work hard towards it too. From 2morrow onwards , i will continue practicing my usual routine. With this, i shall soar higher and be a better man... Towards tat goal!HERE I Go!!!!!!!

No comments:

= Nuffnang =