twitter

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New beginning =D

Wow , time really does flies when school starts.Really. I still remember that sunday i was still having my tuition class...Tuition?OOps crap homework arg!!! ah nvm =.- ... it is late now XD.I just finished watching ironman ^^ . ... ..... The hell ? I am supposed to STudy wei ZZZZ =.- Arg crap procrastination .

MAN, today i just had a few chats.. and i mean A FEW .VERY FEW. For those who know me well enough , you would know that i am one msn freak =.-. Without msn , i am almost 80% left with nothing to do with my com.Again , i would like to announce.... Msn is officially DEAD!Hooray Yee Haa XD whee :P

*Naieve thinking* Msn down = no more usage of com = more time to study and do something more beneficial. Well... that WAS what i thought initially , but somehow even with msn down, i still would manage to on my com and surf around wasting my time there.I don't know this is another "talent" of mine or what but if i got a choice , i would rather don't want it .

Anyway, i am pretty glad that msn is dead.Seeing at how the rate it is going on now, i guess by a few days time, i would be able to "seal" my com .And with that i shall finally be able to study Muahahaz .Ok yet another plan of mine that Might succeed..WHo knows ?=D ok time to off. ima be a gud boy 2nite ^^

No comments:

= Nuffnang =