twitter

Thursday, June 26, 2008

When you are bored...

You know. about my previous post , when i say i will try to "introduce a new song EVERY TIME i blog a new post" , i take it back now lol. I find it almost impossible to introduce new songs every time i blogged considering i have the tendency to blog according to my mood.So, lets say i am in a very very good mood and i blogged 7 times that particular day, which means i have to introduce a new songs in those 7 posts? lol ok this is getting ridiculous .I guess i will only introduce a new song when i am addicted to it ^^.

Anyway, mood swing is a very strange thing.Just a while ago, i was in a quite depressed mood.Don't ask me why i felt that way, it just came to me somehow.So, being quite depressed , i went around the net like a dead zombie,clicking on any link i found.Magically,after some youtube session and kennysia blog reading , i am cured =D or rather i am happy again hahaa. Again, i wanna stress about how benifitting the blogosphere is.Now that i think of it, why would anyone say bloggers are bad guys? And to think some politicians called bloggers as monkeys =.- * well though i called myself monkey boy , i ain't a monkey ok =.-*

Anyway , back to the topic .Boredom... yeah i know , i blogged about this a LOT Of time already.Still , i can't get enough to blog about it. Logically , no one should have any reason to be bored .Why ?Well, because lets see, as a student, you got a lot of things to do, and i mean A LOT.I.e your tuition, your homeworks,your revision etc etc .. See? That is for a student HOw about for a full-grown working adult? I guess there is only one thing in mind eh?eheh thats right it is WORK! WORK ! and WORK! lol. Get what i mean? You have no reason to be bored at all!.

Yet , i still find time to be bored.Guess i have been slacking off from studying and etc things that a student should do eh.However, now even if i am bored, it takes just a few clicks in the net and *poof* No more boredom yeah! XD Hmm... now you might be wondering what i am always doing in the net.First of all, you should clear off all your dirty thoughts ! I am a innocent guy ok?:P Usually , i will be slacking off in youtube looking for some funny comedies or animes to watch ^^. My recently adopted hobby, which is reading blogs do help in killing off my time too.The heck lar , i mean just by reading blogs , you could be wasting a few years.Don't believe me? Try reading all the blogs you can find heheh I bet you won't be able to finish them as every minute you finish reading a blog post, another new one will be published somewhere else.So,thats how i spend my time when i am bored.What about you?

Wahahhaha heheh hohoho hhehehhehehe ,yeah i sound crazy now , i know but this is what happen to me when i am over excited xD. Ok, this shall be my last post for today i guess. Whee, can't wait what will happen 2morrow.Oh yeah before i forgot, i upgraded my firefox 3.0 with some add-ons today.Man, you guys simply must check the add-ons in their site some day.There are so many interesting plugins featured there . I must say , i am impressed and glad i am using firefox as my default browser.Anyway ,i these are the add-ons i added today :
1) Firefox Showcase 0.9.4.8
=> A very useful plugin that allows live preview of all your tabs.Much like ie's quick tab hehe
2)Key Config
=> A useful plugin to provide more keyboard shortcuts for lazy man like me ^^.
3)AeroSilver Fox 3.0.1
=>A very nice theme.Love it =D




No comments:

= Nuffnang =