twitter

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Schooling days~

Listening to : David Tao-Liu Sha .
- a nice , calming song
-a little bit of sadness,relief and comfort mixed together .

Alright , i am thinking of adding this feature in my blog post.Since, everyone would already have their own songs , it would be rather pointless embedding some songs in this blog that would might be disturbing you ,readers from listening to your own songs ,won't it ?Or maybe for those that are in offices now, it would be rather disturbing to have a song suddenly autoplay right?Even so,i believe that there are other people out there too that might be looking for songs to hear by searching around blogs and i too wish to recommend songs to those with the same taste as mine.Thus, i decided that my solution to this would be adding this " listening to : [insert song name here]" feature to my blog post.

This meaning,everytime i blogged a post , i will try my best to introduce a song that is nice *well to me that is XD * and hopefully ,for those who are searching for new song and yet to hear this one, will love it ^^.

Alright, ok now for my thoughts,hmm..i have been thinking again .There are times that i hate to go to school .There are times that i truly wants to leave the school immediately.. But after thinking about it, do i really hate my school that much?I am currently having my secondary education in Penang Free School .An once prestigious and renowned school.As for now, i can't say it is the same as ever.Truth to be told,my school has seriously deteriorate to quite a low level.

I don't hold any grudge towards the administration in my school but i do felt that their system was simply out of orders and some are just plain craps.Take for example, my headmaster's suggestion to implement a "IT Garden" in the pond area... hahah Funny , all he ever did was destroying the beautiful nature of the pond.Sure,it was a great idea but heck , could it really be implemented so smoothly ? Either way, back to my thoughts,yeah sometimes, i really do feel that the sooner i leave the school , the better it would be.

However, thinking back, how would my life be if i won't be schooling anymore?I might lose all the friends i have now? I might even do nothing but rotting at home everyday?This might be my last year at PFS and yet i am still wondering about it.What happens after i finish my secondary education? What happens when i work? I am scared of this questions.I assume that when i start working, there won't be any more carefree times like now.Heck,there might even won't be any time left for me to hang out with friends. With this kind of thoughts, i felt relieved that i am still schooling.Works might not be so scary but i assume they will still be harder and stresser than schooling right?*for those readers who are working now, i am sure you would know better than me, do share your thoughts about your school and working experience if you are interested * Awh... thinking like that , i am rather relieved that i am still able to have fun with friends.

I wonder how it would feel after i finish my SPM haha.I can't predict future.So ,who knows maybe this schooling days would be the happiest moment for my entire life? So, for now, i shall just appreciate what i have and continue to live as time shifts i guess.




No comments:

= Nuffnang =