twitter

Friday, June 27, 2008

When worst isn't actually the worst.

Listening to - Jay Chou-Qing Tian
=> soft ,ballad style song
=> Guitar background music
=> Nice mv , violin effect xD

Again,this is one of my thoughts.Well, considering i just hear some emo songs haha.It really does get me thinking hmm..Did you ever have any bad day ?Heck what am i asking .For sure you do la~Everyone does.Surely , every one of you had experienced some bad incidents before right?Now, the question is, what do you feel when you actually experiencing them?

Me,for one would definitely feel like it is the end of the world and you know all the crazy thoughts of running out of this world and abandoning all my works crossed my mind.* no, i wasn't thinking about suicide , i mean Sleep! thats where i will be able to escape to the dream world =D * But then again, are you really sure thats the end of the world?Hence,the title of the post " When worse isn't actually the worst".

Actually , i dont quite know how to express my thoughts now.All things are currently jumbled up in my mind now.There are thoughts about life, relationships and even love *o.O *Well must be because i just read some posts relating to love haha.I wonder why, when i thought about love ,the other part of mind will keep on reminiscing about the pasts.It has been nearly 5 years since i entered secondary school.... Truth to be told, there weren't any happy memories until last year.As far as i remember, my form 1 to form 3 lifes are filled with nothing but some nonsense and miserable events.Heck, i even had my first big fight in form 3*again , no it is not gang fight or anything, just a big arguement with one of my fren*.

I guess towards the near end of form 4,thats when my life started to take a turn.I think i went out the most during tat time.That's when i started to actually have fun in my life.To be honest, i am quite an introvert.This is clearly shown in my primary school life.Believe it or not , i almost never talked to anyone actively during my primary school life.Either way, this goes on.Regarding my love life, i think i had a crush during my primary school life.Well, it was quite a puppy love i guess.So,it went on and slowly the feeling fade away.And sooner i had another crush! or was it ? Until now i am still wondering whether or not this feeling is that of love or just another feeling of wanting to be close friend.That feeling still lingers around even now i guess.

Then again,this is the kind of feeling that you don't really wanna have.The feeling of confusion, still deciding whether this is love or not, if it is indeed love,then will you go for it ? or back down due to the fear of rejection?Love is indeed very complicated and when you are in that state of confusion ... or the state of being rejected , thats where the word "worst " comes in. It might be the worst moment of your life. Yet after you experienced it and think back , it really isn't that bad afterall ,isn't it?Actually this post was meant to be a reminder to myself when i am down.

If i ever fall into depression, do think about this "This might be one of the bad moments in your life, but think again, is this really the end of the world? You are still living and there are still days ahead,so stop being emo and get to work! Go do what you should do!"Either way, my love life is again stuck in a hourglass of time.My life now is virtually filled with nothing but remnants of memories from the past.....Until the clock starts ticking again, my love life shall remain frozen .




No comments:

= Nuffnang =