twitter

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Organized Monkey :P

I have been looking for myself... for quite some time. After endless obstacles crossed, sweat and tears dropped, i finally found myself, My true self! What i am to be is ... I AM A MONKEY!!! lol.Why you might ask?Easy, because being a monkey means no problems in life at all.No need to study,no need to care about relationships ,no need to stress.. and don't need to care a lot of stuffs anymore.All you need, as a monkey is just a....

Banana
2 bananas
and more bananas

Wheee, hehe.. No don't look at me with those looks, i ain't mentally retarded =.-. And by banana i mean real banana , not your banana :P So,with that being said, people with kind and gentle hearts out there, pls do feed me by supporting the nuffnang ads ^^].*will give you some bananas in return*

Wah... i am going insane.Well,actually scientifically ,according to Darwin's theory , humans are actually the evolution of apes, or in other word,s monkeys XD .So,nothing wrong calling yourself monkey right?In fact i can just go around and call ppl as monkeys XD, anyway, as the modern monkey of the day , i hereby renounce my old arrogant,conceited and overzealous personality and evolve to become an intelligent,organised monkey ! Ok,here is the to-do-list of the monkey.

1_) Body toning * A Fit monkey is a health/macho monkey!*
2_) Learning Css & Html * i want to design my own blog ^^ *
3_) Learning Chinese & Japanese *This monkey like chinese & japanese ppl ^^ *
4_) Studying ? Well... in the progress i guess =.- * one thing the monkey don't like*
5._) Live an organised,peaceful life.*Wishlist*

First step, organising my computer and room. Lets go~~




No comments:

= Nuffnang =