twitter

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The True me.

I think for the past few months , i have been living in the world of surreal and intangible world.As far as it goes, it seems that nearly every sense of logic that i got have been twisted and changed into some form of insanity.Yeah, thats right, I was insane.I was stressed to the point that i felt the whole world is turning on me.I can't recall when was it but there was time when i have terrible head ache and i was unable to do a thing even if i want to. I really hate that kind of situation , you know , the scene where "yes , i wanna study!, i wanna do something productive, " but in the end it was all craps and no actions.Seriously , i do hate that mood when i don't do it although deep down , a part of me wants it.

I am the type of guy that did things by mood. That's y when i am in "insane" mood, i won't be able to do a single thing at all. It is really crazy come to think of it.Luckily, now it was over. I have regained my sanity once more.The one that able to think clearly and do reasonings based on logics , yeah ,, thats how i aspire to be.Now that i am crystal clear of my surroundings , i am able to think of my "insanity" .I guess the reasons for my insanity was due to problems. A lot of problems.

Problems like projects,assignments ,homeworks, studies, spm and yeah though i hate to say it, love is yet another problem that keeps coming back to haunt me.You know,if you would just take a look at my posts under the "Relationship" label, you would realised that i can crap a lot about love.And i mean really a lot. But today , i would like to make it short.Actually,based on reasonings , all the problems that i mentioned above are really not a problem at all.Take projects for example.All i need to do is just to manage my time and allocate 30 minutes to finish it.That's all. However, when it comes to doing it, it will fall in complete mess.I knew it .

Every time i tried to do something, i would try my best. Even so, my best is very stressful.I might be a perfectionist ,that thinks a lot.In fact , i think too much.So much that every action i do seems very hard and complex to calculate the consequences of that action.Therefore, every time i try to do something on my own, i will get very stressful. I got an advice from some internet fortune teller be4, " You work best when you are left doing it alone " .I find this very true.It is kinda hard concentrating on a thing when there are ppl around you.But when i am left to deal with it alone, i really could felt the stress there.Take for example when i am doing some videos regarding my school club, i would feel really stressful although by rational thinking , you just need to make simple video.

Anyway, i have finally regain my sanity.Such , the only hope i got now. .. is for this mood, this sanity of mine to be with me forever and ever.Then only my life will truly begin .

*P.S this whole post doesn't really makes any sense. I know, just think of this as crap bawh ."




No comments:

= Nuffnang =