twitter

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Of self-esteem and confidence

Listening to-Fahrenheit-Ai Dao

I am pretty sure that if not all, then surely most of the teens worldwide have this problem.Yes, the problems of self-esteem and confidence.Or maybe it is just me?Either way, vanity is a serious issue for teens nowadays.I dunno about you guys but i really felt very very unsatisfied with everything i do Or rather unsatisfied with myself.My appearance, my skills, my abilities....All seems to go down drain in an instant.

Compared to others, i am nothing.Like a rock in the middle of road.Nothing at all =.-.Just waiting for some car to crush me.True, most of them said " don't compare yourself to others,it will be insulting yourself,just be yourself" But i can't help but to notice that how others are so good with their own abilities and skills.Maybe this is the year that i am really conscious about my surroundings.

With things progressing as the way it is now , i will only get from bad to worse.Ah yes, i am doing nothing but just ranting here.How stupid. Yeah, today is the day that i got to know about the truth of lives too.I am too naive compared to others .In terms of relationships , social status, appearances,intelligence, skills,talents, i am naive in all of them.As i looked on to each of my frens, i realise they all have their own special skills.It is not necessary be in academics, but they might have talent of their own.Some can draw, some can sing and others are all special, each possessing unique talent.

What's mine? I am still wondering.Anyway, i can't do anything or blame anyone about this.Yes, everyone with born with their unique and special characteristic and talents. All i have to do is to find it and pursue it.Now,regarding my appearance and relationships... i will let time decide how it should works.I swear , i will be better,more productive and more optimistic as time goes by.... Until then...




No comments:

= Nuffnang =