twitter

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rants

Listening to : Zhuan Shu Tian Shi by TANK to calm my emotions

Look , I prefer not to rant if I could but then again, who am I kidding?In this world there is no way one such as me is capable of suppressing angers and feeling to rant out everything in my mind.Today, I am extremely pissed off by one person.I wanted to blog about this before but I did not last time.So,today, No mercy! I am gonna bitch like there is no 2morrow!

There is one person in my life that irritates and annoyed me to no end.She's a women, a girl to be exact... A childish , vain and extravagant girl.Worse of all, she had got my family blood running through her veins ! Yeah, none other than my younger sister.I know some of you out there are lucky because you have a good ,superb sis and maintain a good relationship with her/them but Not for me here.Why? I just couldn't get along with her no matter what I try.Never !

She,being the youngest in my family,gets all the luck.Computer at the age of 10, followed by handphone that is even greater than mine,plus all the money she spent on buying clothes and throwing party.Bang! It may seems like I am jealous of her but actually that is not the case.....Alright maybe I am just a little jealous but that doesn't change my point.She, being the luckiest and yet still bitchs around and dare to demands more money from my mother.WTH la? Damn,when I was her age, I didn't even spent a cent on all those gadgets and here she is complaining she is not lucky enough.

Despite her constant vanity,she is also an extravagant brat.Capable of spending money like water.She thinks our family cop money issit now?Damn.Thanks to her , I am capable of getting nothing but pure misery.Imagine all the things I could have gotten without her? Arg ,she spent nearly half the family fortunes on useless stuffs!The point is, I DONT LIKE HER! and neither does she ! How I wish I can get out of this misery right now and lift off this burden of being her brother.DANG!






No comments:

= Nuffnang =