twitter

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Of living a great life.

Listening to:Tainaka Sachi-Saikou no Katamoi

"In solitude,surrounded by complete darkness ,accompanied only by the melody of musics, i stay there.As i sank deeper into the abyss of darkness, i saw a shining ray of hope.A hand reaching out from the shadow pulling me away from the darkness.I say thanks, and a heavenly voice said "That's what friend's are for " "

To be honest, the quote above is quite irrelevant with what i am doing now except the part where i am in a dark room , accompanied only by my songs.Yeah, here i am, near the midnight, waking up just to blog.Hey,i couldn't help it.It is just my instinct that pushes me to do this.Anyway,as i was listening to music , i started thinking again.

On daytime, i was the naughty,loud,noise-making idiot that goes around causing uproars all over the place.Sometimes,i will be rather down or emotional on daytime, or otherwise you will just find me being myself,the annoying,trouble-maker that goes around other people's class causing chaos.On night time, however, i will be rather analytical and will spend most of the time reflecting on what i have done and thinking about it.Well,much like what i am doing now,secluding myself in my own room,my own world where i can do what i want.Honestly, i don't really mind being alone like this,as long as i have my songs and thoughts,i will still be able to cope with. ^^

So,again , i was thinking of the matter of poor people and the rich.It is clear that there is one borderline that directly separates these two types of people.However,what amazes me is that some people,no matter how poor they are, they are still happy all the time.I have a friend who is a living proof of this theory.This leads me to believe that no matter how poor one is,he/she will still manage to live a happy life.

True enough i guess.Right,perhaps i don't have the luxury to drive a car,buying a nice hand phone,learning all the exclusive skills like piano, guitar,swimming, and etc etc , but still i can live a happy life.The key , is just to maintain an optimistic mind.Why bother ,if i am rich or not?Just be happy is good enough,right? =D.

But still i have this crazy thoughts of mine that one day , my father will come and tell me "Son,i lied.For the past 16 years,i have lying that we are poor and unable to buy you whatever you want.The fact is, i am the richest man in Asia,and you, my son, will be my heir.Now tell me,what do you want to do?"

How good would that be?lol Thats better than striking a lottery woo! haha, alright, before i start thinking of anything crazier than this , i better go and sleep first.I love my nighttime, i love my room, i love my mind, and i love my life =D. Hope i will be able to maintain this though ^^].




No comments:

= Nuffnang =