twitter

Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Layout!~

Just saw some of my friend's blog.They all look darn nice ! And looking at my blog.... Well ,I guess the old one has to go so that the new one can come.. So,Here it is! This template is taken from BloggerTricks, a cool and nice website with a lot of design templates! Although the original template was good enough, but knowing me, I would want to add some individual characteristic of my own to it.Thus,with some ideas in mind, I changed the header,the background and add a little favicon ( In case you dunno,favicon is the little small blog icon beside your link whenever you visit a website).Oh yeah, I added feed burner too! =D (Finally! lol ) Though.. my meager knowledge of html and css renders me unable to edit the size of the sidebar yet.There are so many more that I wish to edit. For example, there are some problems with the codes of nuffnang and sidebar , thats why when you look at it, it would seems weird.

I would definitely modify it more in the near future.So,stay tune for more improvements ^^.Please do leave your comments and critics too.




No comments:

= Nuffnang =