twitter

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Reflection

Sheesh,What am I thinking?All these are mere temporary satisfaction .Nothing else more than momentary happiness and joy.Definitely, it is not gonna last.I knew that.Yet, I keep on pursuing it,knowing that in the end, it does nothing at all.I dunno what I am chasing now at all.Love?Plausible .Strength ? yeah sure .Fame?maybe? .Health and Wealth?Most definitely !

Now,it has come to yet another moment of my life when I started to reflect on all my possessions,dreams and goals.This is where I truly reveals it all.Now,just for the warning,everything else in this post are mostly things that has to do with my life only and definitely not one of those exciting,intriguing posts that some of you readers sought of.So,unless for some awkward reason, you are interested in "reading" my life matters and all, do not hesitate to move on to other blogs or anything else you are supposed to be doing.
Alas,if you are still here, do enjoy this life rants of mine then, and happy reading.

First of all,Love...If you have been reading my blog, then you must know,I have been ranting a lot about love.And usually it will be lengthy,depressing and mostly emotional posts labelled under the label " Relationship".My love life is a screwed up wan... haha literally I can be said to be one that is deprived of love.Hahah,not that I care now.True,I might have been lured into the love traps once in a while but then again I realised,it is an impossible dreams.I might indulge in it for a while but it was only temporary.Yeah,you heard it,love is definitely not in my mind now.

2ndly,Strength...Well, of course it is every man's dream to be as fit asBrendan Fraser,Will Smith or even Christian Bale,yea thats the kind of "strength " that I wantAlso, I am pretty interested in martial art itself.The reason being I don't wanna be a weakling being pushed around by people at will.I just wanna be tougher.So.. yeah,strength is definitely needed.

3rd,Fame...Oh... fame,yeah what a nostalgic experience,talking about fame, I remembered having the little thought of starting this blog to earn some name for myself.Hahaha how funny now that I think about it.For that particular purpose, I have tried to change my blogging style to suit people from all ages and places.However,no matter how hard I try, I realised I just can't be someone else.I don't have that creative juice in my brain,oozing out any creative posts whenever
I wanan blog , neither do I possess any talent to make people laugh just by looking at my blog.I want to do that too but sadly,no ,it is just not my style.After months of blogging, I realised that my root, my blogging style is this type,this emotional,good-for-nothing writing style that serves no purpose at all.Again,it was all a thing in the past.Now,I rarely receives any comments and I don't think the traffic in my blog is all that mighty.Heck,I doubt anyone is even reading my blog constantly.But it doesn't matter anymore, as this blog will continue to exist.As long as I live,so long shall this blog live.

4th)Health and Wealth?Again, which man doesn't want to be as rich as Bills Gate ? Ronaldinho ?Paris Hilton? Just imagine the amount of money they are earning.As for health, when you got money, health will eventually come over.I can imagine they eating all the "healthy" abalons ,shark fin soups and all the exclusive medicine and health-enchancing proteins every single day.They are rich! That's why they could do it!As for me, my luck isn't that good.With my extravagant sister and my family's low income , definitely I am not rich.Wealth,however is definitely one thing that I would set my mind on.With money, I can do a lot of things... a whole lot more than I can ever imagine...

5th)Hmm,there is a fifth one? Oh yeah,dreams.. how could I ever forget it.My goals and dreams.I have been thinking recently.All my past thinkings have been too shallow.All I have wanted in the past was just a short term plans.Now,I should be thinking far ahead.In the distant future,what should I become,What courses should I pursue,What passion do I have?These kind of things is necessary in order for me to achieve my dreams.Give me 3 years and I will see what I can do.No longer shall fate control me.I shall control my own life!

Alas,the end of rantings.To those that has make it this far,I thank you for willing to waste time reading this musings of mine.Hope your life is a lot better than me ~.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

= Nuffnang =