twitter

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Of thinking before talking

Today, I am faced with yet another difficulty of life.The inability to think before you talk.Yup,that is me,always using my mouth before my brain.This resulting in me always asking some stupid ,and irrelevant questions.In some sense, I was silly.In a more serious tone, I was simply retarded.Today,history repeated itself again.I directed some stupid questions to my teacher and that resulting in me being scolded.Actually,I don't really mind the scoldings but just so you know, I am a very rebellious person and I really like to fight back when my points are rejected.That moment, I nearly rebel against the teacher over a trivial matter.Luckily,my brain signaled me to stop and analyse the situation.I was not wrong,and neither does the teacher.It was just me,directing the question in a silly manner that the teacher thought I was fooling around with her.Argh...and I could actually argue and fight back as I have all the points but then again, I figured that was unneccessary and useless as I will only embarass myself once more.

One silly question is what it takes for me to become the laughing stock of the entire class =.-. I truly wonder why ... why am I not capable of expressing myself clearly ?Why do I always end up expressing in an awkward and silly manner?Other than that,everything was progressing well.This is the second day of my plan and so far, so good.

Yesterday,I was reading some tender love stories and heart-warming tales from the young writers in The Star's "Stuff @ School".Upon reading them, I was amazed by their creativity and intelligence to be capable of writing such good stories despite their young age.Looking at myself, I felt rather ashamed.Either way,after reading them, I was inspired to write a story too.So,I started writing and writing...Unfortunately , time prevents me from publishing the post yesterday so I shall post it up later.Be sure to check it out and comment! PLEASE! XP




No comments:

= Nuffnang =