twitter

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Moody Day.

Just a word,Weird!Today was a crazy,weird ,peculiar,strange ..ah whatever you would call it ..... but one thing's for sure ,it is anything but fun.I woke up finding myself a little bit dizzy but i was in a very good mood.Suprisingly , i started studying WITHOUT Switching On my COM! (Yeah , i know,I was surprised too.) Cool . Either way ,after doing my normal routines ( bathing, brush teeth ,breakfasts and so on .. (you know, the basic things you do everyday you got up.), I went on and try to study again.( OMG wow... I am suprised too ) I just had the mood.It was perfectly fine and the mood was perfect too.I was in the mood that I can seemingly focus all my concentration on one thing only without the hesitation to notice whatever happening around me.( I do have that kind of mood once in a while).You could say I was in a "nerdy" mood.

So,there I go,flipping pages by pages until I realised it was time to go tuition.Arg... perfect mood ruined by tuition..That's when I got all tired and lazy again.With a sleepy and tired mood, i went on , dragging my feet to take bus to tuition. Heck, I nearly dozed off in the bus too.Unfortunately, I made the wrong choice I guess.2morrow is my school's 2nd Assessment Test and I went tuition hoping that the tuition teacher will revise some lessons for 2morrow's test but man, I couldn't be more wrong than this.Not only does he never realise but he went on and teach the next chapter. By the way,the lesson was boring.I swear if it wasn't for the two talkative and annoying fellows beside me, I would have dozed off right away.



After tuition,I was supposed to go home right away to study as I realise there are 3 Important subjects to study for 2morrow and it seems like I completely forsaken the History subject.However,I end up going to Prangin Mall following my friends.At first,it was supposed to take a short while only but somehow we ended up going home at 7 +. I dunno why but when I was going home and in the bus,I was somehow pissed off at myself.Why so? Who knows..Perhaps it was my carelessness to prevent ,maybe it was my lazy attitude? Or maybe even due to my constant procrastination.Either way , i was in mood swing.A Bad one too.That was the very time when I really hate myself.

And now, I am here,blogging away all my uneasiness and moody thoughts.*Phew* Much better now .Oh yeah, I noticed that some of my friends had started blogging already and I am definitely glad by that news.Cool, now I have more blogging friends.Definitely this blogosphere will continue to expand.Hmm on the other hand,2morrow is my test and yet I am only 10% prepared...Alright I was exaggerating , maybe 5 % only ? heheh Alright, I am gonna study till 2morrow even if I have too. I gotta have that kind of conviction if I wanna do well.... but deep down inside my heart, I kinda know it is impossible.

My head is feeling heavy...Tired..Fatigue.. Man, coffee,if you can keep me awake , please do so now! Coffee Time! Let's see how far my willpower and this last minute work can take me =D

No comments:

= Nuffnang =