twitter

Monday, July 21, 2008

Same o ' Me

I hate them.Never in my life do i felt so threatened by such a trivial yet annoying things.Well,yeah, it may seem like a trivial,simple thing to all others that looked at it,but for the people who is having them, it felt like a pain and sufferings in hell or at least thats how i felt.Alright what are "them" you might be wondering?Well,as the title suggests, they are the meteor craters.NO,not the meteor that come falling from the sky.This one is particularly annoying.Yeah, the meteor craters on one's face.

Things aren't going according to my plans.It doesn't work properly.Guess what?Lack of will power again.It has never been great following my own plans.I just couldn't do it.Arg..crap , if only i were given the power to control,then the first thing i wanna control is MYSELF and next my life! I don't want to go to school nowadays.It is just pointless.The whole weekday is like a waste of time for me.They are mere trashes.Yes,that is how i would describe my school life now.Totally rubbishes.How i wish i could have stayed at home all this while, doing this and that to totally improve myself.

School ain't helping me at all.But hey, i had my chance.During the school holidays , i could have done so much to help improve myself.Exercises, Studying and so much more.And what did i commit myself to do ?Nothing, nothing but mere pointless activities.Arg,. if only i could have been more thoughtful that time...

I think you must have known it too.It is me.The one that keep procrastinates and finding excuses.The never-ever changing me that has always been saying " Oh , i am so gonna change myself by ... " This is not working for me. If i could just get another long holiday...oh please let some miracle happen... Oh yeah, how about the Chief Minister of Penang declared a 3 months holiday before SPM?That would certainly be delightful and great to have it .

Hopefully, he is able to think of such plan.This would definitely drive students to work harder and better (for me maybe ).Ah give me a break.I don't want to go school.Dang!Where is a holiday when you truly need one?




No comments:

= Nuffnang =