twitter

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Expression

Listening to : Jay Chou-Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi(不能说的秘密)

" Day after day,weeks after weeks, months after months... time seems to be passing real fast..Little by little my memories seems to be fading away.It just seems like yesterday, when i was the naieve one.It seems that just yesterday, i was having greatest moment of my life and it all faded just like that.Now,all that is left is just the remnants of memories like a burning candle of flame,awaiting time for it's end. "

No idea where did that come from, my hand just started typing on it's own.Hahah well i guess my recent thoughts of the past must have trigger that Or maybe it was just my blogging style that is the cause of it? Now that i think of it ,i realised that my blogging style is leaning towards the "emotional" kind of writing.I wonder if is this just a coincidence or is this a premonition to something regarding my life?Who cares anyway.I like it this way. Just expressing what's on my mind is good enough.

I wish history can be rewritten.I wish i can control them this time.If history indeed can be rewritten then i would wish to rewrite my past.My pasts have been full of nothing but sad and remorseful events.How i wish , i can go back to at least Form 1 and gain control of my life once more.The longing time that i had lost , the precious money that i had spent on buying useless things..and many more.All that, i wish to regain control over them once more! This time i definitely won't be the same fool twice.

I think the only fool that miss his past so much would be me.It seems that after all this years , i still couldn't forsake my past, keep reminiscing them days after days....I know the cruel fact that history couldn't be rewritten to my liking no matter how it is.Despite that,i am a fool.A fool that still longing for his past, wanting to change it."The past is gone, just move forward without looking back" Yeah, i realise the significance of this quote too but it is just me. I can't move forward yet.Not until my past is being lifted from me.My past is like a burden now,holding me back and yet it is the same past that give me the push to continue moving forward.Ironic huh?




No comments:

= Nuffnang =