twitter

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Life update.

Finally...it took long enough before i got to chance to get to here..Yes... thanks to the
"superb" performance of Tmnet streamyx, my whole connection is very "fast" now..So fast that i can virtually see nothing except white background here for the last few minutes.Yeah.. so much for the "512kb/s "and "maximum performance". This is what you called Satisfaction guaranteed?I assure you guys out there who is planning to fix streamyx.It is ANYTHING but satisfaction and speed.

Yeah, today is monday again.Awh.. the frustation and tiredness.The same mundane school life will repeat itself again.However,2day was rather interesting.Today is the annual Cheeseman Elocution contest.Yeah, it is public speaking again!This time , we got two pros with us, the National Penang Public Speaking champion, a girl named .... erh i forgot the name and national penang public speaking runner-up,Chulan .Either way , today was really spectacular.Their performances are really magnificent.Not forgetting the other 6 participants too.All of them are truly amazing.Really, i truly salute them from the bottom of my heart to be able to grasp the courage to stand on the stage,facing a large amount of crowds.

Not all of us are capable of achieving such a great feat.I,for one is surely a No No for a public speaker.Being a good public speaker means you ought to have the ability to express yourself clearly with cyrstal clear pronounciation and subjected to impromptu speech.Clearly, this marks me out of the sight due to my innate inability to express myself clearly.Yeah,today i shall go a bit more further regarding this.Well, i know some friend of mine that have this tendency to explains thorougly through every sentence or in other words,spoke in a long way .lol.This,according to him is a bit of problem since his friends will have to think a while to answer him as it is hard to catch on to his sentences as it is very long.

Well,me , on the other hand, would have an entirely different kind of problem that is the tendency to be nervous and talks too fast to anyone.Yeah , i noticed it too. Many people have difficulties hearing what i wanna say.This is probably due to my unclear pronounciation and my "talking without thinking" attitude.Yeah,man are blessed with great intellect but somehow , there are just few of them that are incapable of using the full capabilities of their intellect, for example ,ME.I hate it this way seriously.Not only people have a hard time listening to what i really wanna say, this "ability" of mine often becomes a laughing stock for others too.Yeah for example, if i ask " Hey,what you gonna do in your holiday?" ,due to my enunciation, they might heard it as "Hey, %^#$%&^%$ " and they will go "HUH?what you talking about?"

Yeah,well this is me.I often talks using anything else rather than my brain.No thinking, just simply crapping.I wonder why, i do tends to get nervous when talking even to a regular person.Oh well... how i hope i can change.Right now, i am trying hard to change.I got 3 goals to achieve now,namely I.S.B. I for intelligence,referring to my academic studies,S for strength , referring to the need to tone my body up And as for B.... hehe i will let you all have a wild guess.Good luck guessing =D


*P.s 2morrow is my school's Career Day.Yeah! This year is no more the year where we runs around like little kids and fight which one of us that can collect more of those scholarship papers for fun.This time it is for real..Form 5 d,get real man! Alright,Career Day,here i comeeeeeeee *




No comments:

= Nuffnang =