twitter

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Story of life

*Tick* Tock*Tick *Tock* "Ah , there goes the ticking of the clock again ",Roger mumbles.I sat near the window,just looking at the showers of rain."Hey,wanna go watch movie tonight?"Roger asked.I didn't answer.I can't be bothered to reply him at all.Afterall,i am in my own world now,sinking deep into plenty of thoughts. "Hey,what's your problem?"Roger asked again. I remained silent." That has been a thing of past, isn't it ?Get over it!"I still remained as silent as a rock.Roger sighed a while and then uttered,with a loud tone "Oh,come on man,Tell me, How long do you want to keep lingering in the past?What's your goal now?".That question strucked me deep in my heart.Yes, it makes me wonder too.What is my goal now? As i sat on, looking at the drizzling of the rain water and hearing the sound of water droplets, i began to reminisce about past.

*******

"Jason, ..OI jason!!!Wake up,Don't day dream anymore!The teacher is looking this way",My best friend,Roger wakes me up. "Hmm? Awh.....*Yawn* " Ah....what a nice dream , i have been having a dream of being the first in everything , beating all the rest,smart and strong while still remaining humble,the absolutely perfect kind of guy.Sadly,the reality is far cruel than the dream.Here i am,being the last in my class,an absolutely weak and dumb guy who could only dream of achieving anything.Yeah,that's how life is now for me.However,no matter how bad i am in everything, there is definitely one thing i can excel for.Yes, it is my passion, my precious sport, basketball.

Whenever i am down , there is always one thing that can always cheer me up.Yup, it is none other than a good refreshing game of basketball.It is definitely one of those games that can pump your adrenaline and get you moving.Indeed, i can never grown tired of it.It is one unique game that i can put 100% concentration in it.

*RINGGGGGGGGG* the school bell rings,signifying the end of the class."Hey,Roger,let's go to basketball court now, i can't wait to play!"I uttered. "Sigh, ok ok , you are always so excited when it comes to basketball " replied Roger. I rushed out with Roger to the basketball court.Upon reaching the basketball court, i saw an unfamiliar sight."Huh?What ?There are people here already?"My basketball coach, Mr.Jack was there too.I saw a beautiful,young lady with him too.I shall never forget that day..It was a love at first sight.I could never forgot the way she present herself that day.She was dressed in low-cut denim, blessed with beautiful angelic eyes, a silky jet black hair and a perfect body. It was as if she was an god-sent angel ,sent down to show us the definition of a perfect girl.

And as i was introduced to this girl, i knew she is the one... she is the love of my life.Coupled with her cute and friendly personality,she is definitely the type of girl that any guy would easily fall for.Aw...as if by a slip of fate,since that day,we start talking everyday.Apparently,she is rather interested in basketball too.So, there we go, me and Nancy started to develop feelings towards each other.

*****A Few Months Later *********

Time passed so fast, it has been a few months since the start of my relationship with Nancy.Everything has been progressing properly.Our relationship had progressed to a point where we can't lose each other..... Or so i thought.Lately,we seldom talked to each other.Somehow , i can feel that she is hiding something from me.As i went on and investigate,i found out a horrible truth.... I was a substitute.She don't really love me at all.She was just toying with my feelings.Ah,the agony of being played.Yeah,i was the fool...Believing that i already found my true love.It was after all ,just a dream.How could a girl like her be with a guy like me?

*******

The sound of water droplet in my ear is still intact.That is all for now.....Looking back, it has been a nice dream.Well at least i had a good dream.I stared at Roger and said "I think i found my goal now.It is to continue moving forward and forget the past".

***THE END***


Ah..well not in a good mood to write story now hehe.But i was rather inspired to write a story after looking at one of my friend's blog featuring a nice story.Oh yeah,btw this story is purely fictional and any resemblances with the real world is purely coincidence. And i wonder why this revolves around love again? heheh alright, i am gonna stop writing stories about love.Give me some other themes will ya guys?XD help me out pls?




No comments:

= Nuffnang =