twitter

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The first step.

Today,i made the first step.Well,yeah at least that's what i thought i did.Anyway, today is the first step to my "BIG Plan".The same old plan that never works =.-.Nawh,couldn't be bothered by that anyway.Now that i learned that pledges and convictions are important,hopefully my own pledges towards my self will succeed in making my plan works this time.

Either way, there is one hobby that i seems to be picking up this month.Reading then newspaper articles!As strange as it might sound, i was never been interested in newspaper before.Honestly, i always thought my father was strange for reading them everywhere he goes and any time when he is free and yet now i am the one who has been doing it.I really enjoyed the articles and stories written by other people.Perhaps it got something to do with reading other's blogs?Yeah,passion for reading life stories i guess.

Star newspaper especially the "R.A.G.E" section is my favourite because the section features most of teen's contents and stories and some artwork by others too.Either way, i am addicted to it now.I just wish that more real life stories would be in store for everyone to enjoy.Hmm.. i even think of joining the rage bloggers hehe. Though, that would be quite weird as i don't really think i am ready to blog nicely yet.I found that the articles and stories written by those teens are really addicting and somehow it felt like i was reading some blogs .. In the paper! Hey,now that's nice!

Oh yeah, my second assessment test will start next week.Sigh so less time, so much to read.Again,blame it on my procrastination.By the way ,i heard that the date for SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia ) examination this year will be earlier and around October .O.o. Frankly,whe n I heard that news, i have mixed feelings.Happy because of the thought that SPM is gonna finish even earlier and we will get more time to spend with friends and sad due to the thoughts of having insufficient time to prepare for the test.

Nevertheless, i don't really mind that if it comes earlier.For me,the earlier the better.The thought of finishing it earlier just excites me XD.The consequences though.... can be worried later..Ah what the heck am i saying, this is SPM! zzz Study! Study ! Study! Have to put more efforts!




No comments:

= Nuffnang =