twitter

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Of life,love and more .

Today is an interesting day.Very lively day for me.Before today, i was still wondering, what will be my answer if anyone were to ask me "What is your favourite day in the whole week?".Now, i have an answer.Yes, it is today,Saturday is the best day of the whole week.I love Saturday especially today.Today is a very productive and lively day for me.Today,.... ok this post is getting boring lol.Let's move on to the topic.

Anyway, as i was lying down on my bed as usual,pondering and wondering irrelevant things.The gentle wind blows and the peaceful environment in my parent's room sets me thinking again.That's when my thoughts start running wild again.Yes,it is about love again. and No, it is not about me in love or anything.Just that a few days before today, i was reading a comedy,love manga called "Ai Kora" and well although it does leans more towards the comedy genre, it does portray the reality of love in real life.That's how it sets me thinking.Does love really occur the same way as it is in dramas/mangas/animes/etc ?

Or the reality of love in the real world is a lot harsher than what we know.Alright, at around my age, to be truth , i still don't have a girlfriend or even dream of having one now.And yet i have been hearing stories from friends.Most of them start having gfs in the age of form 3 or 4? yeah around age of 15- 16 i guess.Some even as early as 13 years old.But,seriously , do you think this type of puppy love will work out? I don't know maybe some of them would really love each other until the end of life but mostly ,this are all unstable,temporary relationships.

But still, i envy they all.Those that are called social experts, that always "on" and "off" with girls.Unlike me, who might be called social misfits, i don't quite into this love game yet.I am still lingering in my naive thought of having my first lover be my forever lover.Yea,the true ,pure love.Again, to discover the love of this kind isn't easy at all.It requires skill and luck.Yes,luck,Luck that you are able to find the love you want.Luck that you are able to make her love you.And luck that she don't leave you ^^.

Well,that was of ancient times i guess.Nowadays, it just requires skill.Gone are the days where guys have to kneel down to gals in public places or do any romantic things to get the love of a gal.Nothing dramatic.Now,love happens without the need to do anything dramatic to charm the girls.Just simple talking and more hang outs will do.There are times too that i don't wish to be with anyone.The time that i wish only to be alone.No, not the emotional time.It is the time for me to start thinking.Yeah like today tat is.Sealing myself in my parent's room without anyone inside really gets me to think and do productive things. And yet there are times where i need someone to listen to my needs and problems.Arh,... the irony of love.

Come to think of it,I seriously wanna know what have i been doing in the past.I don't recall having any form of entertainment in form 1 to form 3.Heck,i don't hang outs and don't even have computer.And yet without all that, i still manages to waste all my time doing nothing but useless and unproductive activities.Not only that, i don't even join any useful clubs and society.Seriously, what is wrong with me last time. But whatever has been done, is over.It is all the past now.I should just think of working towards the future instead of regretting and remorsing about what happens in the past.

As of now, all i want is a happy life and if possible ,a good party/gathering involving all the friends i ever knew.As some of you might know, this might probably be the final year in my school and after this,most of us will walk our own separate ways.Therefore, i truly wish that we could at least create one happy,everlasting memory to be engraved into our heart forever,never to be forgotten... Alright thats all, back to my "productive" works ^~^. i love my life. i love saturday.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mood is of this blog is very approachable.

Anonymous said...

=.- meaning very friendly isst? :P

= Nuffnang =