twitter

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The 2nd!

Ah...Today is the 2nd day of my 2nd Assessment test (No pun intended ) and guess what.... I AM SICK ! =.= Yes,of all days, flu chose to visit me today!Well,to be precise , it was yesterday but it only got worse since this morning.And it certainly doesn't help when I am sitting precisely UNDER THE FAN when having the exam !Hmm,so what does it do to me?Well,apart from having a rather husky voice and never-ending sneeze ( you see all the green mucus flying out from my nose ), nothing else is being affected.As a matter of fact, it even gave me some "benefits"... or sort of.First of all,I can get all the sleep I want, no more naggings on why I never study heheh.Next, I get to sleep early.Usually I slept at 2 ++ a.m but eversince I got this flu, I slept at 10 p.m yesterday ! (Wooo hoo new personal record XP).eOh wait, aha, well i can even say that this flu loosens my concentration and when I get a low mark, I can blame it all on this flu! Woo Hooo!.... Ok... Not quite.

To be honest ,my preparation for this test is really really small.One can even say I never prepared for it.Nevertheless,this test is just a minor test and need not to be worried about,right right ? Wrong! Zzz Even though this test is just a minor one but if I get a low mark even in this one, how could i score in major tests?It certainly doesn't help that i got two more major exams coming ! Ah!!! someone ,save me!!


On the other hand,Test is coming to an end =D To be exact,it is gonna end 2morrow ! Woo, nothing to be happy about as this is only a minor test but nevertheless I am glad it is gonna be over and holiday is coming!Alright,this time, I know what to for the entire holiday already! Go ! Go ! Go! No time to be sad or depressed anymore,this time, it is gonna be pure bliss.Smile,smile and laugh!Let laughter carries away all your worries, sorrow and sadness =D ^^]






No comments:

= Nuffnang =