twitter

Friday, August 1, 2008

New Start

Ahhhhhhh.... today is a new beginning for me.A new mindset, A new lifestyle , A new story, a new life !!!!Gone are the days where my pessimistic self shows off and ruin everything by ranting craps XD.For now, the optimistic , talkative ,and mindless alter ego is taking over =D

So, I turned from an emo,pessimistic idiot .
To an optimistic, happy-go-lucky ,smiling cat =D

As strange as it may seem, only yesterday was I ranting endlessly on my bad life and here I am now, being all worked0-up and happy =D. Well, but the again, I won't think this mood will last very long.Knowing me, it is just a quick mood swing ^^.Today has been quite a day for me.Finally accomplishing things that I had procrastinated for so long.

Another weird day for me, Being moody in the morning , and excited in the evening.Almost like transformers =D.In the evening ,I read a manga called "Liar Game " .Quite entertaining I must say.It features an amazing psychological tricks in every volume.Almost like other detective mangas I have read, albeit slightly on a lower level than others.Still,it was interesting to find yet another manga having a detective cum intelligent psychological masterminds genre.However,it was short as the scanlations only last up to 26 chapters TT.

Argh... I miss my dose of studying today.Crap.. if only I had persevered a little and don't online now T_T. Other than that , others are quite ok.Quite a productive day and I am glad as I finally finishes what I am supposed to do last year!*Phew* Relief¬






No comments:

= Nuffnang =