twitter

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Reasons to blog

Woot~ Another day for me.As usual, on9 and doing nothing except searching for some interesting blogs to read.Ah.. the daily routine I guess.Not such a great day today as my mom just complained her lower abdomen hurting and after some medical check-ups with doctor, it might be diagnosed as kidney stone.She have to do a more thorough medical scanning 2morrow to identify it T_T.

Ah,off with the sad emotions, this is suppose to be a happy,optimistic blog now =D. I just have to believe everything will be alright biggrin! Either way, just now while looking for blogs to read again, I found a rather interesting post from this blog .

If you are just too lazy to drag your finger to click it , just read it here lol.Here is some part of the post.

arrow "
Despite the high viewership rates on my blog, it always quizzes me as to why many simply read but not bother leaving their 2 cents worth of the blog topic. A reader once said she finds it quite intimidating to comment because i've basically said everything that needs to be said..

But the truth about every single person who blogs, is that apart from achieving high daily viewership, we actually want to hear people's point of views about whatever we've written as well. When we receive feedback, be it a comment or a tag, we feel encouraged and more motivated to continue writing..

So my question to you is..

Why do you blog and what keeps you blogging?
"

How true it is !Sadly, for me I think, despite NOT having any feedbacks at all,I don't even have a high daily viewership confused. Hmm,one more thing that I realized about blog is that in my school,students rarely blogs =.- . I mean seriously , in my entire class, I think I am the only one that blogs? lol. Ahah, that might be the factor why I don't have a high viewership !cool

Alright again, for the question above, why do I blog and what keeps me blogging? Haha here are some reasons for blogging from the comments in that blog in which I will be using as a comparison to my reasons.

1)A way of staying connected with my friends
Definitely not the main reason for me blogging as I mentioned before, only a few of the friends I knew actually blogs constantly and almost none leave me comments lol. Either way, I love reading their blogs =D and having a blog is a good way to keep others updated about your life.

2)A personal diary
Yup,this definitely hit the spot! This blog is definitely leaning more and more towards becoming a personal diary.OK la.. maybe not so personal ehehe.

3)A record of my everyday memories with loved ones
Aww...cry how sweet T_T ! This one is not for me as I don't have any loved ones viewing my blog lol XP.mrgreen

4)To gain Fame and to be known
Well,who doesn't want that ? Normal right ? Though, for my case it might seem to be lagging behind in this factor hehe.

5)To cherish and remember the best memories in life
True,this is definitely one factor that influenced many people to blog ,including me =D

6)To improve my command of English.
Yup,one of the many factors that influenced me to blog or to read other's blog.When I started blogging, I sincerely hope that people would comment on my grammatical mistakes or some wrong usage of English but so far, this effort proves to be futile =].

7)To spend my time wisely.
I wonder if the term "wise" should be used here . But then again, I am pretty sure blogging isn't a way to waste your time ,right ? =]

8)Earning a bit of income.
Duh, come on guys,admit it,when you started blogging, why do you blog ?To gain money right? Right? Alright,maybe not everyone thinks like that. Truthfully, I started blogging having that intention in my mind but till now, I only earned about Rm 0.75 ? lol Nevertheless , blogging is fun, so why bother about the money =D.";})();ButtonMouseDown(this);'>
9)To share your life experience
Yeah,Sharing is caring ! Just blog down all those meaningful life experiences you had with your friends,loved ones and etc.It is nice reading it.

10) To express your thoughts,rants and opinions.
That's my main reason to blog! Yeah! mrgreen

Wow, without realising , I actually stated 10 reasons to blog.Well, but definitely there are plenty more reasons to blog.Now,that you read this, Non-bloggers,what are you waiting somemore ?GO and blog NOW! XP

[P.s I just installed the emoticons set for bloggers. As you can see, there are a lot of emoticons in this post hehe. Interested? Head over to here and get your emoticon pack for blogging now.No,this is not a scam lol.]




6 comments:

Matt Zach said...

hahah hello!

kinda cool that you thought my entry was interesting enough to be re-posted :)

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

Wooot wow haha thanks.Yup your entry was definitely interesting enough to be re-posted even a thousand times XD. *Having a mini celebrity visiting my blog gives me a chill* Thanks again ^^

Cyren Asteraceya said...

Ola nuffnanger!

Awesome possum observation there!

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

oho thanks XD

Springmelt said...

I am totally agree with all the reasons to blog!!! =D

anyway,are your mom feeling better now? hopefully she's well.

take care~~

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

haha she is ok d now thanks for the concern =D

= Nuffnang =