twitter

Friday, August 22, 2008

Next Two Days.

Listening to :Fen Kai Yi Hou [分開以後 ]-Danson Tang Yu Zhe

There are two more days left till this holiday , oops i mean study break to end.Yes,those two days are 2morrow which is a Saturday , and Sunday.Two more days to go till this end.I swear I will definitely make good use of this two days. Let's compare what I have been doing today with what I will be doing 2morrow.

Today :
Woke up at 1 p.m. Read blogs, on9 a bit,read newspaper and spent the rest of the day hearing songs and banging my head to it.Well,as of normal day, this kind of activities being done should pose no problems at all.Sure,I mean,what's wrong with reading blogs ,newspapers and hear songs all day.Besides,reading newspaper is good right?And blogs too.All good stuffs right?True, nothing is wrong... but somehow I felt something is wrong.Something is missing.Oh yeah.....WHERE IS MY personal dosage of STUDYING and workouts?????And it doesn't help it that exam is coming Woo hoo!evil

I don't want to end up looking
Like that !!!

OR

Yeah , like this guy.You wanna know what he is thinking?Lemme tell u .He is thinking " Hu cares bout study, I just wanna bomb ur house tonite Muahahaz "cool

Oh well. Ok. So technically, all I did today was of no use.Or issit ? I reckon reading blogs and hearing songs are quite entertaining xD.Alright,now for my resolution for the next two days.

STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

For heaven sake, PLEASE STUDY HARD o' The super lazy pig zen (See my previous post for my piggy pic :P ) !!!!! I still wanna get 10A1's for SPM ok!

That's it.For the next two days,I am gonna be a .....

ROBOT! A lifeless,emotionless robot that only purpose of existence is to devour all those mind-blowing ,crazy, idiotic , stupid, useless facts in all the reference books.Good Bye my songs.Good Bye msn. Good Bye computer *sniffs*cry

See ya back in 2 days time!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thou hast a blogging style similar to his.

The comment thou received is the same as his.

Thee must not blame that your friends are not mature for thee did not and could not judge accordingly nor there is any accordance in judgment.

The weaknesses thee mentioned, were integral parts of men. Despise not what you did but seek to improve on what you didn't do.

ok, grammar tak tau correct bo, now late d got to sleep, so good night:p good luck, :p

Anonymous said...

forgot to add, the emotional part of the brain is larger than our rational part so it is normal for you to be that way,(it is good in certain evolutionary sense i Think...) don't put too much pressure and sorry for posting comments on the wrong post:p

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

Though art dunno what thee is talking about but art do appreciate thee's comments. lol

How come you use literature language pula.Thought staying in japan suppose to use japanese ! hahah Next time reply in japanese lol (wif translation of course ^^ ) Thanks ya! and thou very blur till can post in wrong post lol.

Anonymous said...

japanese ar, wait till i fix my direct translation prob. bb:p

= Nuffnang =