twitter

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boleh-land¬

For this few days I have been slacking... A LOT seriously a lot. While people out there are busy studying and "pia-ing" their studies, I am ... erh.. erh... well practically doing nothing and waiting for my fat belly to grow fatter.What happened to my spirit to study a few days ago ?What happened to the pledges and swear that I would be a lifeless robot devouring any facts that was given to me? Oh well.. not now I guess.

Today, again , nothing pratical as usual. I end up reading kennysia and newspaper the whole day instead of the revision books.I missed out on my work out , I missed out on my studies and all I did was ........slacking like a pig!
ARGGG crap No!!! OMG &%$£ and it doesnt help that my SPM Trial is coming is around the corner.Come to think of it , I have missed blogging for at least two days.Geez... lets just say I might been having writer's block for this few days. Nothing on my mind. Empty.So, in desperation, I ended up doing nothing everyday. Sitting on my chair and staring at my blank monitor screen.

So,what has been happening eh?Nothing much has been happening in my life lately.No hang outs, no parties, nothing .Just me being locked in my house cry, and I think this will remain the same until after 3 months.So, folks, if you are looking for interesting stuffs to read.Fear not,our own Boleh-land got a lot of news =D.Example, Avril Lavigne's concert being banned ! o.O that just shows how open-minded and able to work with others our country is huh? Mind you, I don't have any grudges or hate my country But this sort of thing is just ..... stupid.Banning a superstar's concert to be held in Kl just because it nearly coincides with our National Day?Oh well... no comment d, if you wanna read in detail about this, do visit joshua's post about it.

What else? oh Lim Guan Eng Vs Koh Tsu Koon news.One word... Head shot! Malaysia politicking is always the best in the world I believe =D.

Either way, what has passed ,has passed.No reason to continue lament and sulking about it.I don't want to continue being a lazy pig.Must work harder! and play harder too xD.Until next time folks! *will keep on playing, and praying that there will be something interesting gonna happen in my life soon *




No comments:

= Nuffnang =