twitter

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rants of D Day!

Tsk .. what a day.When I finally thought I made the correct decision,it turns out to be quite the contrary.Yes,ladies and gentleman, I had made the wrong decision once more.Dang!Today,I was given the choice to choose between staying at home doing god-knows-what-I-can-do or going to gurney plaza to watch The Mummy :Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.

If it was any other day, I would definitely choose the latter without any hesitation. Sadly,today was an exception,after spending a wholesome of money , I decided to quit.Yeah, stop for a moment that is.I chose the former option, that is to stay at home and not to waste a single cent.

Oh yeah,, today is my friend’s birthday celebration too.I would have gone if it wasn’t for this messy “problem” of mine =.-. Either way,lets just say for this few days, I would rather remain stationery in my house.Hmm.. this plan was initially a perfect one BUT thanks to a little event hosted by my younger sis … My whole plan was ruined -.-.

She planned her birthday party… in the house.Ah,Imagine the horror when I knew it. To make things worse,it is on TODAY! The day that I thought being at home would be better .Ah geez why today of all days?What is wrong with birthday party,you might ask ? Nothing is wrong with it.It is just me that is wrong.This birthday party of hers invited almost all my relatives and her friends.

I have always been an introvert guy since young.Shy towards other people excluding my friends.Yup,shy even towards my relatives.Hmm.. I wasn’t too sure whether “shy “ is a correct word to use in this situation. Yes,I believe “awkward” would be a better word.I felt awkward whenever I was with my relatives.I even hated some of them.Honestly, I wasn’t in good terms to either one of them.I don’t ever recall having a great conversation with either one of them at all.Being the only male teenager and English educated child among my relatives and cousins, I will always be the weird one. .Whenever I am with them,I will always be quiet,introvert guy playing with his handphone only.Thanks to that,all my older relatives ( all the aunties , uncles and etc ) will somehow look at me as a nerdy guy.Well,if that is what their impression of me,so be it.I could care less on what are their impressions towards me.In fact, I would gladly accept this opinions of them.All that’s matters is that they don’t disturb me.

For that particular reason, I truly hates family gatherings more than anything else.Yea,I hate it.Totally.What could be more “entertaining” than being with some guys/gals that you don’t talk to for a few hours?And here I am, being in this situation where I am surrounded by those relatives of mine.How I wish that it would end faster…Arg, I got my bratty sis to thank for having this stupid party.Not only does it costs a Bomb but it even creates chaos and ruin my plans.crap!

Oh yeah,on the side note, stupid streamyx and msn manages to ruin my day too.Thank you for providing such bizarre service,TMNUT!argggggggg how I wish I actually go to gurney just now TT. But then again, who knows how it would turn out ? =D Ah... how i wish there is someone to hug me now T_T !

smuack!

Oh Wait, i got my bolster =D *hug * ^^






No comments:

= Nuffnang =