twitter

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Time

As of now, I am currently having my first day of my one week holiday.Though being known as "holiday",it isn't actually that enjoyable.Why?Simple, because about now, probably everyone around my age would be having an exam fever.Yeah, the much like football fever, this exam fever forces one to study and study to prepare for their biggest fear yet , the SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia ) examination.In fact,straight after this holiday , there are only a few days left till SPM Trial comes.So,that's instead of going hang out at Queensbay /Gurney or go have fun dating with gfs/bfs , most of us teens that are having SPM this year are busy studying,depriving themselves of any entertainment.


I too, am being affected by this exam fever.Often, I will be in the state of panic and fear, thinking about the result I would get when the time comes.Probably due to the traumatic experience of getting 4As 1 B in my UPSR ( Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah ) during my primary school life.That painful and depressing memory of me watching all my other friends achieving straight As is still firmly etched into my mind.I definitely won't want to experience the same thing again.

Back to reality,for today, I did some studying in the morning and afternoon.I have to say ,even though it isn't that great, but at least my effort wasn't pointless.At around 4 , when the beaming hot suns shine through my window and hit me on my face,I had decided ,Enough is enough.No way can I study in this almost half-baked room.Not especially when I don't even have air-conditionals .With this super hot condition, there is no way I can do anything, heck not even a sleep!!!Frustrated, I on my com and start looking for interesting blogs to lighten up the mood.Then, it starts me thinking again.What I truly want now ?

Now,I just want the time to sped up so that this hellish 3 months can be fast forward and the heavy burden of scoring straight A's can be lifted off from me.I am saying this as I know in this coming 3 months , it will be nothing but study, study and more studying.Frankly, I am not a studious,nerdy type.I do enjoy reading but not the scientific and historic facts from the reference book or dictionary.Therefore, I want the next 3 months of pure suffering and torture to end RIGHT NOW!!!!Unfortunately, as much as I want it to be, things aren't meant to happen however we want.Time cannot be controlled.

Picture Source : Flickr

Then again, I find it pretty ironic.There are times when I want time to go slower or even to stop moving completely and then there are times like now, where I want it to go fast and skip through months.This is just like our life.When we are young , we want to grow up so fast so that we are capable of being like other adults, to be able to work ,earn money,having controls over our lifes instead of being told what to do and the biggest reason being .... don't have to go to school =D ( I am sure most of you have this thoughts ^^). Yet when we are already a grown-up,we miss all the early childhood memories we had, all the fun and sweet smiles others gave, all the pure and innocent world without a single care or responsibility.That's when we change our hope to be able to return to our childhood life.Isn't it strange?

I know that time is precious and every seconds counts but still,for now , I truly want things to speed up a little.Maybe just a little?Yet,deep in my heart , I have a sensation that I will regret it in the near future trying to recover the time that I had lost.Maybe the best solution is to "store and keep away " the time I am having now and use it next time when I wants more time biggrin?Again, this is impossible. Oh well .. just keep enduring .




2 comments:

kc said...

LOL i loveeee that pic =D

Blogger said...

Come and see how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.
CLICK HERE TO START IMMEDIATELY

= Nuffnang =