twitter

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Memories

I am back.Yeah,thats what I wanna say but sadly no.That is not the fact.Lets just say, for the past few days, I had ended up getting a little sidetrack,diverting away from the path that I was supposed to travel.This few days make me felt like living like a zombie.A living zombie to be exact.Nawh,not the type that works endlessly until dunno how to rest type of zombie.It is the type that has been resting and do god-knows-what useless things for the past few days .

Now,I am back. Or so I hope =D. Today, I felt like blogging about memories.It is indeed a nice topic to talk about.Ah.. the memories.How far can you think back about your memories?What is your earliest recollection? I dunno about you but somehow,my earliest recollection is around standard 6,which is about the age of 10 years old I guess. Strange, humans typically can remember more than that,at least to the age of 8 years old.Heck,some of my friends can even remember their 5 year old's memories.

Maybe I am weird, Or maybe it is just something in my memories that had stopped me from continuing.Some bad events I suppose?Either way,if it is bad, I don't want to remember it either.As far as I am concerned , all my memories up to my earliest one at around 10 years old had been a good one.I used to do things like this,staying up late night to take a walk down my own memory lane.Thinking back all the happy and joyous memories.Aww... how good would it be if I could return to it , right?

However,we all know that it is impossible to return to those happy memories.That's when it struck me.I just thought of something scary.... to me anyway. What if those people in your memories forget you? Or if you forgot all this memories?Well, if so, I supposed then that my life will end right there.Coz the sole reason supporting my very existence right now are my memories.

The truth is, everyone around you will forget you.It is inevitable, what matters is when they will forget you.That is the question.Nowadays, I rarely stay in contact with anyone.Socially that is.I am just a freaking geek staying in the house doing nonsensical things everyday.Perhaps this will continue until after SPM? Yeah, I am placing all my hopes and bets in SPM, after it , I will definitely enjoy life to my fullest.

For now, I will just enjoy the memories. I wonder, after this 3 months, will the ones I knew forget me?Or will the contrary happens?Nawh, probably the former.Thinking back, it has been quite fun, 5 years of schooling in pfs,knowing all this cool guys and all .And then there are a bunch of cool dudes in other schools ,and who could forget the sweet and friendly girls I had met ?Knowing them could be my luckiest thing for me after alllol.But will all this change after this year?Definitely.But this just marked a new beginning.I wanna say it here and now .No matter what happens, I shall never forget you =D.Yes,every single one of you that I had met in my life.I will treasure this memories and cherish them as much as possible.It is inevitable that we will grow up and separates,but the memories we had together shall never disappear biggrin. (geez sounds gay lol )

After Spm, I bet I will repost this again,albeit with more emotions I believe ^^. Time, do pass on quietly , I am waiting for more happy memories to be created in the future !







No comments:

= Nuffnang =