twitter

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mental Battle

I dunno why.Everytime I go out with my entire family,(consisting my parents and my sister) , I will somehow end up coming back with a gloomy,sad expression, having a rather pissed-off sort of look.And by everytime , i do mean it.Today's hang out has been indifferent.I wasn't in a good mood before going out with them.However, after coming back I am seriously pissed off.

I wonder why ? Issit the retarded mentality of my younger,bratty sister that always annoy me with her vanity and extravagant spending ?Or issit my parent's child-like attitude that always argues with each other regarding some seemingly trivial things?Or maybe today is just isn't my day.Seriously, every outing with them will eventually end up the same,whether I was happy or not before.

This leads me to believe that either there is something wrong with the family or something wrong with me.Nevertheless, one thing for sure, I don't like family outing.As much as I like to hate them ( my parents and sis ) for being the way they are, I can't.We know that every humans make mistakes right?So do my parents and sis.Everytime they make mistakes, I did notice it and often in my mind, I will start having thoughts like " Oh, come on,look at them, how pathetic.Don't you just hate them ?"

But then again ,another part of me would start defending and argues my point by saying things like "You can't hate them, they are your parents and your sisters,related to you by bloods and veins.Just think of what you would have become if it wasn't for them."

Ok,I might be exaggerating but there definitely exists some sort mental battle going on in my mind whenever I think of something.If I were to put it in words,you could say that it is a battle between my instincts and reasonings.To further demonstrate it,let me illustrate it with this picture below.( those onion heads are damn cute ain't they ?:P )
Yeah,basically that's what has been happening in my mind everytime I think of something.And the whole process repeats itself over and over again.So,more than often, all the bad things and evil intentions my instinct suggests will be balanced with my good counterpart, logical and reasoning me .It is a good thing actually.If it wasn't for my thinking self,you may already see me in newspaper headline becoming an infamous criminal =D.

Oh well, today is the 3rd day of my one week holiday already. I tried to become the mindless and lifeless machine to devour all the facts in my referrence book but to no avail.Maybe I didn't try too hard? Alright, now I am beginning to think that more time is better =D.Alright, til next time folks. Whenever there is another mental battle in my head, I will definitely blog it out here =D.So, be sure to check it out biggrin!!!




No comments:

= Nuffnang =