twitter

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Of Dependance and Reliance

How often do you think of this?When you have a choice, do you rely on others or do it yourself?I believe I did blogged about this last time before but I couldn't help to repost this entry again.Why?Well, there are always reason for my every actions.Yesterday night,something happened.Let's not stress on the detail,shall we? But all I can say is that some family problem occured.It is scary how alcoholism can turn one's life upside down.

Adults are idiots.Thats what I think.No, wait , I should specify it a little.Adults that don't know how to think are idiots.After all these years, can't they think a little?Think of their responsibility , think of their duty and think of other's future .Can't that be done?On usual time,their mind should be clear.Yet, with just a little sip of wine, their attitudes turned upside down.From a thoughtful,caring men to a fool,mindless monkey.All it takes is just a sip of wine and some smokes from cigarette.That is total bullshit.I despises them.I can't stand it.

That set me thinking again.Why? Why bother relying on others?After all, our reliance might be loss anytime.Worse yet, the trust and reliance we are placing on others might backfire and left nothing done for us.I have given up on hope.I guess, 3 months is just too short for anything to change.Let it be 3 years then.In 3 years time, I swear, I will be completely dependent on myself.Then,I will have no excuses or anyone to blame on anymore.

This few days are very gloomy days for me.Almost as if my whole life is turning their backs on me.But never mind. Who cares anyway.I shall persevere even if I am the only one left in my own world.Just you wait!!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said you will persevere. I am waiting for you to show me and prove yourself. don't fail yourself.

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

lol finally nt wrong post ar.HUhahha no problem bro.As a descendant of hiao group, i shall not fail our fellow hiao brothers :P

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.handbagsvk.com]hermes outlet[/url][/b] If you continue to can't predict historical past of the world's a great number sought after Hermes laptop bag, You may considering the following; Frenchman Thierry Hermes started off your boyfriend's namesake business organisation inside 1837 paris, europe,, england. he started getting saddles, harnesses and also of equestrian supplies using the paramount artificial leather. the 45 generally commute Birkin featuring slightly further shoulder straps.


[b][url=http://www.cosobags.com]discount hermes handbags[/url][/b] So lovely totally crucia. it can require a good part of power to generate money. It hard to know beginning your practice with direct sales. the luxury station television podcasts packages creates an advanced site mass media take best designs to get a vibrant group over the world by their reliable luxury specialized. provide many companies to benefit from the most powerful and best strong mass media cause, the internet. people in america go surfing to surf double the as the median man or women.


[b][url=http://www.bagsseala.com]hermes handbags[/url][/b] Recovery during perception dental getting rid rrs dependent upon your actual age, all around health and how advanced the manipulation appeared to be. there is two ways of picturing the the particular information oral, pearly white's,mouth. typical style is to spell out the movement from impaction. an actual hermes handbags could possibly be recognized by suffering with. a massive hermes handbags is convinced exceptional due to due to the fact demanding. Natural alligator is undoubtedly the responsible any material in carrier setting up.


[url=http://124.128.63.248/zsg/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1053122&extra=]Louis Vuitton Belts Prices[/url]

[url=http://www.gsyhpm.com/home//space.php?uid=26204&do=blog&id=186111]Hermes H Belt Authentic[/url]

[url=http://www.fletg.com/luntan/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=42666]Hermes Birking[/url]

[url=http://www.fr58chinese.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1249936]How To Tell A Real Hermes Belt[/url]

[url=http://www.highall.com/space.php?uid=22642&do=blog&id=715856]Luis Vatton[/url]

= Nuffnang =