twitter

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mindless

As much as it pains me to say it, I have to admit one fact.I am always in constant mood swing.One moment you might see me smiling happily, the next you might see me being depressed,sulking in the corner.And this is what makes me very frustrated.I am frustrated with myself,with my ever changing mood that comes and go as freely as wind.I am annoyed too with my inability to complete tasks and assignments as promised,with my procrastination that never ever fails to amaze me every time I wanna do something,leading into an always incomplete work.And then there is this mindless,stupidity of mine to not be able to utilise and appreciate whatever I am having now and take things for granted.Yet, if I was asked to name one of my worst habit, it would be my inability to make choices,correct choices.

There are so many bad thing that I hate about myself that I sometimes would go crazy rambling over them.Yea,much like what I am doing now currently.I can't even comprehend this meaningless act of mine now.

Recently, it sets me thinking again.Some of my own friends claimed that my blog is too "wordy" and the presence of many words and less pictures has driven their interest away from viewing this blog.I don't blame them for that.They are teenagers.I just have to blame fate that I don't have enough "matured" friends that actually care to read it and understand it.I noticed that my age generation of blogger is quite few.Most of the bloggers are of age 20 and above,so maybe that explains why most teenagers my age could care less of reading blogs.Now,I could care less too as of who reads my blog.As I said earlier in my previous entries, my blog is just a place to vent out my thoughts, my convictions, my opinions and have others that perhaps might have similar thoughts could relate to it and discuss about it.But somehow, over the time , my writing style seems to deviate a bit from it's original purpose.

Yeah, there are a lot of blogging styles in this vast blogosphere.There are some embedded with sense of humour such as those like kennysia's, there are those thought-provoking writing style like Matthew-Zachary's blog.And there are those of teenagers style of bimbo blogs ( involves the blogger filling up their blogs with thousands of their own pics with diff styles ).As for me ,I personally prefer Matthew-Zachary's style of producing thought-provoking entries.That explains the lengthy entries sometimes.However,somehow,recently,my writing style seems to deviate from it's original intented to be thought-provoking style.Surely, I am hoping my blog would be as popular as one of the celebrity's blog mentioned above but yet if I were to accomplish it by copying other's ideas or changing my original writing style that I am comfortable with, I don't think it would be so much of a pleasant experience.

So, with that in mind, I have to apologize first.If you think this blog is too "wordy" and not worth reading, do please click on the close button [X] on top of your browser.No one is stopping you from leaving,alright ?Lastly, I would like to thank those readers that are willing to share a piece of your mind and relates your stories by leaving comments.Your opinions are really much appreciated,sincerely. =D

* A quick note to myself*
Indeed luck is something you can't control that will affect your life but more than often it is the decision making skills that counts in the end.Every time you wanna regret , think again, remember you HAD the choices,it is up to you whether to choose the devil or the angel.




2 comments:

Matt Zach said...

You have to first find your own style, what you're comfortable and would like to blog about.. THEN think of your audience, the readers. not the other way round.

anyway keep it up yea! :)

anonymous said...

owh hahah thanks for ya great advice ^^.Still,I hope to be a great online journalist like you haha XD

= Nuffnang =