twitter

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Theme of a Blog

I might have mentioned this in my previous posts before but i think it is always in little details only.Hence, for now , i wish to fully go into great details about the post today that is the "Theme of a Blog".What is that you might ask? Well , simply put it , it means the theme or rather the purpose of your blog.It can be contents of your blog or what you always blog about.Though in greater heights, one can say the theme is the soul of the blogger.True, just take a glance at famous blogs around and you will notice that they really put their "soul" into it.

Just yesterday, i was surfing the net looking for some interesting post and i happened to found this interesting post.It is about mistakes that people often do when they started blogging.Some people take blogging very seriously while others blog for fun or entertainment.But what's for sure is none of them is blogging for the sake of money.*well some of them do xD but still most of them are being driven solely by their passion* Now that i think of it, what is my reason for blogging ? My theme?

To say the truth , i never once thought that i will continue blogging until now.In fact, it might even be a miracle that i still blogging today and try to update it daily.The very reason i started blogging was due to influence of my pals.However, for some reasons, most of them quit blogging after a while =.- ...Weird huh ?The same person who influenced me to blog has stopped blogging haha.Secondly, frankly , i started blogging to earn money too. I had thought that blogging would be a great income of money and guess what ...... that time i thought i could just earn money simply by typing out some posts and publish them * yeah i never put any advertisements at all that time lol *Sounds stupid?haha

Then,one day , i had problems.A lot of problems.At that very moment, i just felt that i had to let it out.I had to express it.I had to throw it somewhere.But where?Suddenly, the thought of my blog crosses my mind and i started blogging my problems and my thoughts.Eversince that i started blogging about my problems, my life and most importantly my opinions and thoughts.As you might see, some of my thoughtful posts are really my opinions that i truly like to share and get feedbacks with the others.I do enjoy writing out my thoughts and let others comment about it.

As time slowly pass by , i learn to customize my blog and adding songs and etc .The songs are gone now though haha. I learnt that people have their own music to listen to and adding songs in here will only disturb them from listening to their songs.I also learn to start blogging about my life.In some sense, one can even say this blog serves as my online diary.Either way, blogging is really good.The blogosphere is such a vast too..Just a glance into the blogosphere and you will be able to see a lot of bloggers with their own unique blogging style and their life.Now,blogging has been an inseperable part of my life.I am glad i started blogging.This blog has evolved through time and no doubt it will continue to grow.One day, i hope i would be able to share my thoughts with the whole world! * or at least with many ppl XD *

I think i finally found the theme of my blog.The theme of my blog is " My Life,My Thoughts,My Blog".What is yours?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you have finally found a theme for your blog. At least it gives you a sense of purpose to keep on blogging.

Just treat it as a small domain you have in the vast blogosphere where your opinion and thoughts can be transmit to the whole world easily and of course what you transmit must matter to you first before it matters to others.

Well, i've added your blog to my blogroll. Happy Blogging and again, all the best in your new quest!

=ʑɛɳ9night= said...

wah hahha thanks for your support ^^

Johnny Ong said...

u just need to find the reason for blogging and that will carry u thru

= Nuffnang =