twitter

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Of making decisions and choices...

Today,as expected, nothing productive being made again .Though,today , i wasted quite a good deal of money.Reasons? None. It is a total waste of money! I spent almost Rm 10 on public bus fees alone.What the heck? Either way,I was forced to make a choice again.I can choose to stay at home or to go out with friends.Though it was quite late already that time , 4 p.m ,I chose to go out.

It turned out that i made the wrong decision... again. Why does i always make the wrong decision ? I don't understand.Why am i so incapable of making the correct decisions? I wonder....Then again, only when i have done something wrong or when i am emo ,only then can i blog about something thoughtful.Sometimes, i really hope this kind of "me",this kind of mood, would stay with me forever.Only when i am in this kind of mood, can really makes me wonders a lot of things.

Making decisions .Everyone, at some point of their life will have to make an important decision for sure.Be it life-changing decisions or minor choices ,everyone sure needs to make decisions.But why ? Why is it so hard just to make a decision?Why can't we just say cincai to everything?*sigh* maybe when we are small , we can leave this decision making to our parents but when we are older , everything revolves around us is asking us to make a decision.

Making decisions can be very stressful,especially the one involving other ppl's life.Over and over again , i keep making the wrong choices ..... Until i couldn't be bothered to continue anymore.Sometimes , i just felt that the world is a much better place if everything is just there for you.No need to make any decisions, there is already a planned road ahead of you.Wouldn't it be better?

But then again, sometimes the road that have been planned for you might not be the best.I don't know what am i crapping now but one thing for sure, as of i now ,i am incapable of making any good decisions.Today, might be my last outing already ... until spm is over that is and it turns out to be one of my worse outing yet.WHy can't i make a solid, nice and correct decision? Whether in love , friendship or life, i just can't make one =.-.
Next time .... my heart shall never waver again .Decisions shall be made absolute! Well, at least that is what i hoped for now .. haha

No comments:

= Nuffnang =